2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
If this kid flips Gayturds will riot.

Bain visited FSU last year and they got all hyped so I’m not going to start thinking it’s a lock we get this kid who is a **** legacy, but I’m glad he’s coming down and will get the game day experience and meet some of the guys who are coming in the class because Mario and our NIL game give us a chance with anyone

Advertisement
They been on his @ss since June. Made him not visit. Notice how our players can visit wherever they want to. How long does kid and their families get tired of feeling like they were prisoners? Like u are not the it program. U are a dump and making ultimatums. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Advertisement
In the worst case where the gators land this kid at least he’s upping the bag and they’ll have less to spend elsewhere.

I want him though. They’ve got a few guys it would be great to poach if they keep losing and we keep winning
We should have alot of money we didnt give to the DL. I would drop a bag to destroy them on top of them getn raw dawged all season on the field. We dont want this kid playing against us next 2 years. Drop the baaaag

Masterful display of crowd control by Sling Blade

1696630046669.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back