2024 Adarius Hayes LB Largo OV this weekend

Advertisement
From 247: Adding Carr, Pickett ( crystal balled) and flipping Hayes would give Miami a score of 276.35 - good enough to put us one spot ahead of FSU in 6th place. And that would also drop UF to 275 points, putting them one spot behind FSU and leaving Miami with the highest score in the state.

And adding Jeremiah Smiff gets you to 285……and the #3 class in the country.

I’ll raise you one. I texted my wife about Hayes. Take this as you will.

View attachment 259957
Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Florida ON3 site has an article about the visit:

"DOES MIAMI NEED TO BE TAKEN MORE SERIOUSLY??"
-
Gators were not completely caught off guard by Hayes’ decision to visit Miami. They figured he would eventually visit somewhere else.
-
- UF’s staff is very confident in everything they have shown to Hayes. He has been near the top of their board for over a year and shown everything UF has to offer. The Gators have done an outstanding job of recruiting him. Prospects are going to be impressed by most college presentations, especially at the Power Five level, but I’m told the Gators feel good about everything they have shown Hayes from A-Z. This is a priority recruit and he has been treated as much.

-There is not much concern on the Gators’ side but ON3 insider Chad Simmons says Miami needs to be taken seriously. There is UM buzz on Hayes' side

“This is a business trip,” Hayes told Simmons. “I’m still committed, but I want to make sure I’m being fair to myself and family and evaluate everything and trust the process.”

Advertisement
Back