Adam ElGammal

Advertisement
Cool. He's getting bigger.

Just watch his high school film. He was playing right tackle against a bunch of 5'8" jamokes and he hardly looked dominant. He looked pretty bad at times, even on a highlight video from hudl.

Now, I am not saying that his story is over and he'll be a nobody, but I am not in the business of expecting much with ElGammal.

I think Zion Nelson has a lot more potential than ElGammal...and I don't think Nelson was a take either. But at least Nelson flashed some left tackle ability, lined up at left tackle, and was out there punishing dudes on the second level that were probably in his range of weight.

He looks slow as ****. Sorry, this kid will never see the field

Luckily he isn’t a WR or RB take for us...

Kid is raw but he has things you can’t teach/coach... size and it seems like determination to get better...

Not everyone is an NFL prospect and not everyone will start year one or two... in the trenches you need to build them! That’s what makes Wisconsin so good... they get moldable players and absolutely coach the **** out of them while getting their S&C up

Advertisement
Bc they were bigger and more athletic than their competition. They didnt need to be tough or physical. They were clearly better than everyone else. No need to show their grit .
I feel you, but isn't that exactly the case probably with all those big *** farm boys that go to Wisconsin etc? You could make that point about anyone in a small town or outside of a hotbed for recruiting like Fla, Ga, Tx. So I see what your saying about being just physically more advanced and dominant than their competition, I just don't see how the NY part of that means anything more than it would anywhere else in 45-47 of the states. I live in the same VERY small town that produced Terrell Pryor. We have 9,000 residents. Everyone said he was only doing what he was because he was playing little slow white kids in AA level football. Then he went to the UA All Star game and completely clowned every 5 star kid from Florida to California. He looked like a college player against middle school kids.

Don’t sleep on this dude now. The knock was his weight but he basically just started playing football and he already looks A LOT bigger. Kid will get to campus with very good weight on a humongous frame. He’s nearly 6’8.

His adjustment to major college football is either gonna make him quit, hungrier, or a JAG..his physical attributes are very nice, no homo

Luckily he isn’t a WR or RB take for us...

Kid is raw but he has things you can’t teach/coach... size and it seems like determination to get better...

Not everyone is an NFL prospect and not everyone will start year one or two... in the trenches you need to build them! That’s what makes Wisconsin so good... they get moldable players and absolutely coach the **** out of them while getting their S&C up

By slow I meant look at his feet. Quick feet is a must for an o linemen. He doesn’t have it.

Advertisement
I'm interested to see what happens with Zion Nelson, he's already enrolled early & on campus with the team.

I don't expect any of the TF OL's to play any this season, they all will redshirt but it'll be important for Coach Barry to get them developed going forward.

I'm interested to see what happens with Zion Nelson, he's already enrolled early & on campus with the team.

I don't expect any of the TF OL's to play any this season, they all will redshirt but it'll be important for Coach Barry to get them developed going forward.
That kid Zion intrigued me because he’s the mistaken last name from having the same full name as a future GOAT...but seriously on tape Zion has something you can’t coach no matter how physically talented a OL prospect is and that’ is consistently dominating play in play out. What made it more impressive is the fact Zion was a physically as imposing compared to a 6”6 305 lb 17 yr old just getting by on being huge..Zion showed effort, hunger and a mean streak

Don’t sleep on this dude now. The knock was his weight but he basically just started playing football and he already looks A LOT bigger. Kid will get to campus with very good weight on a humongous frame. He’s nearly 6’8.

Nobody really knows anything about him besides seeing some basketball clips where he's big, flexible and has nimble feet. The staff obviously believes they can develop OL on the field and in the weight room so we'll see.

Advertisement
I’m impressed. He’s quickly mastered the art of blocking tires. All-ACC caliber for sure.
...if you were going for witty and funny..this ain’t it..be better tomorrow

Advertisement

I think on 247 he's listed as 6'5". He looks like a solid 270 already. Kids a project but he can definitely be in the mix by 2020.

Cool. He's getting bigger.

Just watch his high school film. He was playing right tackle against a bunch of 5'8" jamokes and he hardly looked dominant. He looked pretty bad at times, even on a highlight video from hudl.

Now, I am not saying that his story is over and he'll be a nobody, but I am not in the business of expecting much with ElGammal.

I think Zion Nelson has a lot more potential than ElGammal...and I don't think Nelson was a take either. But at least Nelson flashed some left tackle ability, lined up at left tackle, and was out there punishing dudes on the second level that were probably in his range of weight.
I agree Zion film looked better, way more athletic. We'll see what butch barry can get out of these 2.

I think with him we all have to remember that he played football for the first time last year so obviously technique is gonna be great. I listened to his interview on caneshades and the kid sounds like a very hard worker. We will see has good potential

Advertisement
Back