AD secured

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
1637528285114.gif

So, 16 pages of nothing?

You knew Meyer fkin lansky? Fk the AD search, this is the story I want to hear
I can’t get into it. It’s not a big deal. Miami Beach was a small circle when I grew up there and my family came here in the 40’s from Brooklyn and was prominent in the day. Everyone in a certain segment knew everyone back then.

He was a friend of a relative. I’ll just leave it at that. He died when I was 15 or 16.
@1mg of Epi Lansky died in 1983. I am making an assumption so I could be totally incorrect. You may have been born in the 90’s and think you are sort of older. If you were born in the 90’s I would think you are a young buck. RVA is probably five years older than me and I think we are middle aged. Even though we are sort of passed it. If you met us you would not think we were old. It’s just optics. I also don’t know RVA but we are the same vintage. Him knowing Lansky lines up, Lansky lived and died in Miami.

No clue why I jumped in here…. Don’t mind me.

Advertisement
Write it down in ink. AD announcement this week, likely tomorrow. I don't know who, but hoping for Dan Radakovich.

The new HC will be in place no later than the first week of December.
There has been nothing pointing to it aside from us realizing he has Miami "ties" but a Radakovich hiring would be perhaps the biggest signal yet that the school is ready to play with the big boys. We can debate the merits or him specifically but to pluck an actual successful AD from a power program and one IN conference means you aren't messing around.

Jurich would be second to that in optics as it would mean you're all-in on sports success too.

I'd think either one with their Serb/Croat type surnames would appease the oldheads around here that rightfully so deify Sam Jankovich.

I’ve been told by a reliable person offline that he absolutely gets legitimate, inside information. How he acts at times is a different story.

I am sure you have, but the question remains. What is one thing that he has said proves is it. We have other people that have a track record. This guy has nothing.

What he posted today is totally meaningless. Anybody could post that. In fact there have been other people on Twitter and even on the site saying something was imminent.

Show me, that’s my philosophy.

Advertisement
@1mg of Epi Lansky died in 1983. I am making an assumption so I could be totally incorrect. You may have been born in the 90’s and think you are sort of older. If you were born in the 90’s I would think you are a young buck. RVA is probably five years older than me and I think we are middle aged. Even though we are sort of passed it. If you met us you would not think we were old. It’s just optics. I also don’t know RVA but we are the same vintage. Him knowing Lansky lines up, Lansky lived and died in Miami.

Meyer is that you?

Advertisement
Can't say the name right now because i made a pinkie promises and don't want to go Time Out.

But suffice it to say that some of you will be happy and some of you will be sad.

How's that for a load of cr-p ?

And if no one else has done so i'd like to throw in a ...... I Tried to telll Y'all.

I’m 55. I visited him in the hospital when I was like 16 with a relative when he was dying. He was on the 8th floor of Mt. Sinai. Id been around him a number of times as a younger kid.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back