AD Blake James Response to the , Banner

Advertisement
Announced was like 49k. There weren't even 49k hands in that stadium today and most everyone has 2.

I think it was less then 10,000 in a 70,000 stadium **** shame and the AD and school don't think its a problem we will see how long that will last for its bad

I think each of the ladies ******* -es-es counts as one each, fat guys can count two or three times, Golden counted as three by himself, D'Nodefense counted as five, and I think they count the cars that drive by the stadium.

So 49K? Who knows?

I think each of the ladies ******* -es-es counts as one each, fat guys can count two or three times, Golden counted as three by himself, D'Nodefense counted as five, and I think they count the cars that drive by the stadium.

So 49K? Who knows?

I'm sure they counted the pilot of the banner plane too.

Advertisement
He's limping around cuz Shalala's got her arm up his *** elbow deep.

He's nothing more than a goofy puppet. A yes man. A world class bltch.

Advertisement
His title might say "AD"...but homeboy doesn't athletically direct ****.

He's a powerless puppet. Could care less what he thinks of the banner....the point is everyone saw and/or knows about it.

So with that being said...let's start planning the next one.

Big problem with the fans nit going is that it is not noticeable because our fans never go to the game.

Im sayin we doin this wrong. Put the pressure on Blake not Golden. Every banner should be bashing the person not making the decision, not the person just trying to eat

He's limping around cuz Shalala's got her arm up his *** elbow deep.

He's nothing more than a goofy puppet. A yes man. A world class bltch.

An errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect the bill.

Advertisement
Per ESPN: ATTENDANCE: [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]43,953[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I don't ever recall seeing a stadium look that empty for a Canes game before, and Ive been going to games since 1977.

/only saw it on TV but it looked BAD.

[/FONT]

So 49K? Who knows?

A bus, driving by, counts as 50.

Advertisement
I see some people are saying the fan turnout today was normal if thats true thats more F-up then anything there was not fans in the stadium we should have just played the **** game on the road i dont blame the fans why would you want to watch two Mid-Major teams slap each other around on a Saturday Afternoon in Miami sounds boring to me i would prefer going to the beach and be done with it i encourage everybody else to do the same the **** school dont care why should we give them our money no lets be United and take a Stand

Advertisement
Back