AD Blake James Response to the , Banner

WEARETHEU

Redshirt Freshman
Manny Navarro Asked Blake James after the game about his response to the Banner and he said "Come on" turned and walked away my response to Blake James " your banner is coming next you powerless AD" i love the fact the True UM fans are being united and taking a STAND we will not accept this these are all the ways of us as fans to voice our opinion on the State of the program the Administration and BOT may not take action now but its not a good look when your home stadium is empty like it was today for a noon game on a Saturday when most schools fan bases are in full force our fans are staying home its only going to get worse and the school don't even try and issue a statement to rally the fan base or nothing All of this is Bad for business, if i had a son i wouldn't allow him to be apart of this mess its going to effect recruiting soon you will start seeing the Decommits...

Advertisement
Manny Navarro Asked Blake James after the game about his response to the Banner and he said "Come on" turned and walked away my response to Blake James " your banner is coming next you powerless AD" i love the fact the True UM fans are being united and taking a STAND we will not accept this these are all the ways of us as fans to voice our opinion on the State of the program the Administration and BOT may not take action now but its not a good look when your home stadium is empty like it was today for a noon game on a Saturday when most schools fan bases are in full force our fans are staying home its only going to get worse and the school don't even try and issue a statement to rally the fan base or nothing All of this is Bad for business, if i had a son i wouldn't allow him to be apart of this mess its going to effect recruiting soon you will start seeing the Decommits...[/QUOTE

Thanks for trolling....move along

Advertisement
Kirby Hocutt, Shawn Eichorst, & Blake James is possibly the worst run of AD's imaginable.

The only good thing to come out of this pathetic group is Jim Larranaga.

I'm guessing Manny is the guy who was tough enough to ask the players about the banner during the press conference but when golden came up be was silent about it.

Its sad how far this once Great program has falling and it starts with Donna Shalala and her ability to be a complete President but she is on her going out phase so she can careless now i just hope and prey the next president is a a more of a complete president

Advertisement
Kirby Hocutt, Shawn Eichorst, & Blake James is possibly the worst run of AD's imaginable.

The only good thing to come out of this pathetic group is Jim Larranaga.

Only because Larranaga begged for the job. Otherwise we'd have another Perry Clark

And let's not forget the latest Morris extension just prior to tanking the post season again

I was told by a student fundraiser yesterday that the Ratt was remodeled and there are flat screens in the booths at new cafeteria?

The Ratt was fine. No buyout money is utter BS.

Give be Panda Express, Sabarros, along w Butch Davis

Last edited:
Advertisement
Towards the end of the game you can see Al Golden looking up in the Stands a few times shaking his head well news flash Golden we as fans are no longer trusting nothing that come out of your mouth one need to go ahead and stick a fork in you now your Old News now we want the real Coach not a fake one

Advertisement
Here's a three game stretch in 1987

November 7 Miami (OH) #3 Miami Orange Bowl • Miami, FL W 54–3 40,128
November 14 Virginia Tech #3 Miami Orange Bowl • Miami, FL W 27–13 40,105
November 21 Toledo #3 Miami Orange Bowl • Miami, FL W 24–14 37,010

Advertisement
Back