Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Feel like it’s Brinson based on Gaby’s comment.
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Advertisement
It’s not Brashard and there’s been multiple guys doing it this year and last year. I mentioned it Saturday

View attachment 215959
I went to practice the Thursday before the FIU loss. The amount of players effing off, that were older players or players that are supposed to be leaders, was astounding. Obviously spilled over into the performance on the field.

Lingard also was completely disengaged during that practice too. During breaks he would walk over towards where I was standing and sit by himself. I knew then he was transferring.

Advertisement
My vote is absolutely on Brinson.

And I agree 100% with the poster who said that if Cribby knows, Mike Ryan knows, and Gaby knows..then why the **** is this WR still on the team???

Mario tells everyone hes the CEO and everything starts with him..well then, do what a CEO would do and get rid of the person in your company telling everyone to not come work at the company. Especially if everyone apparently knows who it is. Smh. This doesnt sound like hearsay.

Fake news until i see receipts. There is no need to protect the identity of anyone doing some that egregious

Advertisement
Advertisement
My vote is absolutely on Brinson.

And I agree 100% with the poster who said that if Cribby knows, Mike Ryan knows, and Gaby knows..then why the **** is this WR still on the team???

Mario tells everyone hes the CEO and everything starts with him..well then, do what a CEO would do and get rid of the person in your company telling everyone to not come work at the company. Especially if everyone apparently knows who it is. Smh. This doesnt sound like hearsay.
It's only a matter of time what's the rush

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back