Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Dynasty1

Junior
Not sure how true. Don’t shoot the messenger

6FE6A048-F215-4113-B42A-4D11BFCF503B.jpeg
F1DB4079-218B-4B72-8088-0C94768384EE.jpeg

Advertisement
So we still going to go with nothing to see on the culture? There is rot in the locker room. Coaches have not been good either so it's allowed it to fester, but players doing this, probably from a local Miami area HS. That's weak.

Also, where are the leaders to snuff this stuff out? That player deserves their a$$ beat. No one is keeping you here, you're on Miami's dime and you're doing that?

Advertisement
Are we surprised? There are some obvious and easy guesses here. That WR room is a mess. ... I can't quite figure out if this is all on Gattis though. I mean, he's a terrible OC. But he was known to be a pretty good WR coach prior to this season. There's a toxic dynamic regardless, so in the end he's to blame.

So we still going to go with nothing to see on the culture? There is rot in the locker room. Coaches have not been good either so it's allowed it to fester, but players doing this, probably from a local Miami area HS. That's weak.

Also, where are the leaders to snuff this stuff out? That player deserves their a$$ beat. No one is keeping you here, you're on Miami's dime and you're doing that?
Literally not one person has ever suggested there’s “nothing to see” on a culture problem.

No need to invent **** to fit a narrative.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wouldn't have fired him. Too damaging for recruiting his replacement. But I would absolutely have hired in an analyst to call plays and kept him on staff in name only for the public while he looked for another job.

So when would you have fired him if you were Mario?

Also, in your scenario, do you really believe that information wouldn't get out within the coaching fraternity? I could make a case that's even more damaging than just flat out firing the dude. At least that's direct. Stripping him of his duties and trotting him out to the media every week is even more emasculating.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back