Active player recruiting against us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I better not see anyone defending this. I don't care how much you hate the coordinator, you don't recruit against your own school

That's ******* weak .
Thank you. Anyone blaming the staff for this is part of the culture problem. This has been going on for years and I'd start turning kids and their families like this away from future classes if that meant having fewer of these on the roster.

Advertisement
Has to be Brinson given Washington has stayed committed and Jean never sniffed us again after decommitting. Kid sucks so go play at FIU for all I care.

A bunch of pussies on this team

If you had coaches that were incompetent and actively hurting your chances at making it to the League, would you encourage HS kids to come join you and be subjected to the same thing?

I certainly wouldn’t.

Now, if this mystery WR is telling kids to go to another specific school + bashing Miami as a whole, that’s definitely a bridge too far and I won’t defend it.

But if he’s simply saying “Hey man, things are a mess here with the coaches. Not sure you really want to be a part of this. They probably won’t use you properly”, then I don’t think it’s the end of the word.

I would have absolutely zero issues if we only brought back X and Colbie Young next season. I haven't seen anything special from anyone. Regardless of how bad Gattis is...elite talent still finds a way of rising to the top.

Even X and Colbie, in my eyes, are solid depth players at best.

Advertisement
Now, if this mystery WR is telling kids to go to another specific school + bashing Miami as a whole, that’s definitely a bridge too far and I won’t defend it.

But if he’s simply saying “Hey man, things are a mess here with the coaches. Not sure you really want to be a part of this. They probably won’t use you properly”, then I don’t think it’s the end of the word.

That's the same thing. C'mon man :pgdead:

They're hurting Miami by telling recruits not to come

The culture problem is 50 percent an excuse and 50 percent an actual problem. Stuff is going to take time. Truly hope this roster gets flipped

Advertisement
Thank you. Anyone blaming the staff for this is part of the culture problem. This has been going on for years and I'd start turning kids and their families like this away from future classes if that meant having fewer of these on the roster.
This was going on before Mario. Kids are scared a better player will come in and take their job. So they’ll scare them off.

This was going on before Mario. Kids are scared a better player will come in and take their job. So they’ll scare them off.
Well when Francis cormani popo are coming in how you think those scrubs are gonna feel lol

Advertisement
If you had coaches that were incompetent and actively hurting your chances at making it to the League, would you encourage HS kids to come join you and be subjected to the same thing?

I certainly wouldn’t.

Hop in the portal then

I certainly wouldn’t.

I'm not even going to bother with your ****.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back