Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just accidentally dropped a dime on my man Kerry so ima take that down but he not on ou staff anymore so hey ***** it
Since you’re a Houston guy what are your thoughts about Flagg? You’ve had to have seen him in just about every different setting over the last few years

Advertisement
Since you’re a Houston guy what are your thoughts about Flagg? You’ve had to have seen him in just about every different setting over the last few years
I watched nearly every snap of his career good luck keeping him off the field. He just makes **** happen man he’s good. No question the best defensive player in Houston and that included his teammate Denver harris (who might end up a 5 Star corner). He’s limited somewhat but I think he’s shaq all over again at worst

Lol no I knew haselwood through my youngest brother starrland Baldwin. I didn’t know Derrick griffin at all until he got to TSU. I knew he was a canes guy but he moved in to my dorm cause I had a open spot and got out in like 3 weeks. Everyone else I know is because of my affiliation with fast 7 on 7.
Ok I remember your brother as a recruit, don't know why I thought he went to TCU...

Advertisement
I think the days of Pom Pom’s are over. Manny realized he fooked up big time last season and is making moves to rectify that for 2020. Watch us have a great season by Miami standards and given the COVID-19 issues. I strongly feel he’s completely learned his lesson on how not to coach, and will raise the bar this year.
If he rolls out the Special Teams Big Play Anklet, I am done with him. Deal?

I hope you are right.

I don’t take any of this personally btw it’s just a forum and I asked not to be referred to as an “insider” in the first place but I think I’ll bow out from now on. You guys have good and verified sources on here who I really respect and I’m all the way in Texas anyway lol it’s all good. I found a video game thread I really enjoy I’ll go there
Don’t worry bro, this happens every year. Someone comes with info, someone questions their intent, person leaves. Don’t leave my dude. You’ve got some funny takes. However, if you do leave, how you feel about 2022 kids and our chances? Lol jk.

Advertisement
Don’t worry bro, this happens every year. Someone comes with info, someone questions their intent, person leaves. Don’t leave my dude. You’ve got some funny takes. However, if you do leave, how you feel about 2022 kids and our chances? Lol jk.

It’s one of those things... this board does a great job of policing trolls and such. But every once in a while someone calls out a good poster after having too many beers.

Advertisement
I watched nearly every snap of his career good luck keeping him off the field. He just makes **** happen man he’s good. No question the best defensive player in Houston and that included his teammate Denver harris (who might end up a 5 Star corner). He’s limited somewhat but I think he’s shaq all over again at worst
Thank you

It’s one of those things... this board does a great job of policing trolls and such. But every once in a while someone calls out a good poster after having too many beers.
Couldn’t have better myself. Sounds like someone was a little jelly.

Advertisement
If you’re a good poster you get credibility, 99% of people with low post numbers trying to pass info on are trolls. People looking for attention with low posts are always red flags. I don’t judge by post count , I judge by quality of the post. If you’re a good poster you’ll get your due. It’s silly but it’s a lot like the real world, you earn your stripes over time. You can build or destroy a reputation the same way , you just don’t sign in and say “ ok, I’m a great poster or here’s some inside info”.

There’s more trolls that pass through here than any canes board going, because it’s free, so you need to prove you aren’t a troll or full of ****. If you don’t want to do that it’s fine , continue to lurk. If not , post away. We always need more good posters.

I can accept that response- seems like you gained some serious credibility as of late. As a canes fan since early 80’s I have seen it all and hope this is the start of turning that corner and rising from rock bottom.

If he rolls out the Special Teams Big Play Anklet, I am done with him. Deal?

I hope you are right.
Me too mate. Just have a feeling he’ll be markedly better at coaching, game awareness, etc in 2020. He knows the rage of recruiting is helping him some but its only going to get louder if he screws the pooch and **** bags the season. You can kiss a lot of these highly ranked kids goodbye if he does fall flat on his face during the season. I think Lashlee’s offense coupled with a Top 10 defense is going to get him the light he needs to survive to coach these 2021 recruits.

Denver harris, CB will give us a look because of Corey but don’t take it serious until proven otherwise. A person fav of of mine connor weigman QB from bridgeland high. Bobby Taylor is a nice corner out in Katy, randy masters a WR from shadow creek..
Is the Taylor kid The Blanket Jr.? Former Eagles CB Bobby Taylor's son?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back