Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manny identified the rat...

View attachment 123267
1A06E2EF-F0E0-4A47-BAC5-1F6A02CF0194.gif

Advertisement
My veteran gut tells me it was Marshall but Bama started to sniff around so they had to quiet it down. Brashard is good but he wouldn’t draw that comment from Ivins.
The comment from him wasn’t much though. He didn’t say break the internet he said it’d be a busy night.

Advertisement
Listening to Ivins podcast, he said expect multiple big things this weekend at the end of it. He said that the podcast was being taped Friday afternoon and it was released this morning, so as of last night he still expected something to pop this weekend.

Advertisement
Listening to Ivins podcast, he said expect multiple big things this weekend at the end of it. He said that the podcast was being taped Friday afternoon and it was released this morning, so as of last night he still expected something to pop this weekend.
Problem is that if there wasn’t a need to keep it down low then he would’ve busted out a CB (like Jabari) already. This is a really huge fish that he’s knows it’s going down 100% and he’s not popping. If it was Brashard then the UM guys would’ve dropped CBS because we’re definitely getting him, we just started to trend up for Tyreak, LT has a huge event planned on the 6th, Amari and Yul are in the air and probably would’ve had CB’s dropped as well. Which leads...

Probably scared that Bama would up there offer from a Dodge Charger RT, to a Dodge Challenger Hellcat.
Na, a 5 star CB is getting what he wants and he’s not a bag kid from what I’ve read. Pressure makes people 2nd guess though. They probably saw it was leaking a bit and then they shut it off.

Advertisement
Problem is that if there wasn’t a need to keep it down low then he would’ve busted out a CB (like Jabari) already. This is a really huge fish that he’s knows it’s going down 100% and he’s not popping. If it was Brashard then the UM guys would’ve dropped CBS because we’re definitely getting him, we just started to trend up for Tyreak, LT has a huge event planned on the 6th, Amari and Yul are in the air and probably would’ve had CB’s dropped as well. Which leads...

i think some of these guys who do know are trying to keep it silent till the kid is ready to pop to preserve the relationship w the kid and letting him have his moment.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back