Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Apparently James Williams commitment really changed some things for us
Anytime a recruit that is that highly rated commits it changes things. We talk about momentum in recruiting but a dude like Jdub is a **** supercharger.
It’s what would have happened if a dude like Flowe commited last year earlier. If Flowe commits in July last year our class would’ve been even better imo.
Look what Lo was able to do and how he established momentum. These are kids that are not only looked up to by kids down here but are looked up to by kids all over the country.

It’s this guy. Ten star player with inhuman agility.

1595618513351.jpeg

I don’t take any of this personally btw it’s just a forum and I asked not to be referred to as an “insider” in the first place but I think I’ll bow out from now on. You guys have good and verified sources on here who I really respect and I’m all the way in Texas anyway lol it’s all good. I found a video game thread I really enjoy I’ll go there

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t take any of this personally btw it’s just a forum and I asked not to be referred to as an “insider” in the first place but I think I’ll bow out from now on. You guys have good and verified sources on here who I really respect and I’m all the way in Texas anyway lol it’s all good. I found a video game thread I really enjoy I’ll go there
256F77BB-504B-41A8-B342-30B408F93233.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back