Active night ahead per Ivins

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this site man I’ll just be quiet and read like I did before I made a profile lol. I do have a Twitter I’ll share eventually, I chop it up with ahhmon Richards and some other guys pretty frequently
Unless you have a lot of post or one of the few idolized posters you will never have credibility or be considered a troll. Been on this site for 8 years lurk, comment, like but don’t post much. Sometimes it’s better to be silent and let the inmates run the asylum.

Advertisement
Unless you have a lot of post or one of the few idolized posters you will never have credibility or be considered a troll. Been on this site for 8 years lurk, comment, like but don’t post much. Sometimes it’s better to be silent and let the inmates run the asylum.
I used to lurk and then I made a profile.. stupid me. But I found a nice thread l stick to

It’s crazy you just had this in the tuck lol
FBA14E34-26C5-4DC1-885E-8978246B898A.jpeg

Advertisement
I like this site man I’ll just be quiet and read like I did before I made a profile lol. I do have a Twitter I’ll share eventually, I chop it up with ahhmon Richards and some other guys pretty frequently
Dude. We’re on a championship run. Need you! Keep bringing it!!!

So, a little 3 pm info on the Rivals board - the commit may not happen - go public - this weekend. The kid is going to do it on his timeline. No hints as to who it might be but just a request to let the kid have his moment.

Advertisement
If you’re a good poster you get credibility, 99% of people with low post numbers trying to pass info on are trolls. People looking for attention with low posts are always red flags. I don’t judge by post count , I judge by quality of the post. If you’re a good poster you’ll get your due. It’s silly but it’s a lot like the real world, you earn your stripes over time. You can build or destroy a reputation the same way , you just don’t sign in and say “ ok, I’m a great poster or here’s some inside info”.

There’s more trolls that pass through here than any canes board going, because it’s free, so you need to prove you aren’t a troll or full of ****. If you don’t want to do that it’s fine , continue to lurk. If not , post away. We always need more good posters.

Last edited:
So, a little 3 pm info on the Rivals board - the commit may not happen - go public - this weekend. The kid is going to do it on his timeline. No hints as to who it might be but just a request to let the kid have his moment.

Haha wow

I really thought we were done with silents.

Advertisement
Your brother played with Haselwood and you chop it up with Ahmon and others on the regular and you lived with Griffin too - You know all these guys through Haselwood?

The thing is, it takes more than just talent to win. It takes good coaching. Even our 2001 team under Coker had close calls due to poor coaching. Manny needs more than talented players. He desperately needs to instil some discipline. That team was a hot, steaming pile of brontosaurus crap last year. We didn't even come close to resembling a team on the cusp of greatness.

For Manny to win, or to prove he can win, he's going to have to make changes to the way he approaches coaching. It's great he can win the offseason, but we saw what that does last season when games are played. It only means something if you can get the most out of the talent you bring in. Last season was the biggest fail I have ever seen. Worse than Coker's last season. Worse than Shannon's first. Worse than anything I ever saw from Golden. As bad as Richt's last season was, it was better than 2019.

We need Manny to be a real leader, not a cheerleader.
I think the days of Pom Pom’s are over. Manny realized he fooked up big time last season and is making moves to rectify that for 2020. Watch us have a great season by Miami standards and given the COVID-19 issues. I strongly feel he’s completely learned his lesson on how not to coach, and will raise the bar this year.

Advertisement
Your brother played with Haselwood and you chop it up with Ahmon and others on the regular and you lived with Griffin too - You know all these guys through Haselwood?
Lol no I knew haselwood through my youngest brother starrland Baldwin. I didn’t know Derrick griffin at all until he got to TSU. I knew he was a canes guy but he moved in to my dorm cause I had a open spot and got out in like 3 weeks. Everyone else I know is because of my affiliation with fast 7 on 7.

I don't think we are going to get much, if any, chatter by these site "insiders" before the big dogs commit. It's to Miami's advantage to keep that stuff really down low. I don't see Ivins giving advance notice with CB changes, etc. It could be they won't even know or it could be they will be asked to keep it quiet. Manny has the advantage when the bag schools count us out or don't count us at all. There's not much anyone can do about Taylor; that's out there. But Marshall, Vandergriff, Garcia, and anyone committed elsewhere will not be so publicly discussed. Just my opinion.
100% agree. Said these same comments in the Taylor 2.0 thread as another poster shared all but 1 Rivals analysts have switched their prediction to UM from UF. Really think the program is in with 247 and feeding them commitment info on the contingency of Miami’s terms.

I think I just accidentally dropped a dime on my man Kerry so ima take that down but he not on ou staff anymore so hey ***** it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back