According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
D90E323C-0710-4B54-831E-A73B19B096A1.png

Advertisement
Anyone who's still telling themselves that this process isn't a PR nightmare or hasn't been a disorganized circus really need to step out of homer mode.
I agree, and completely caused by incompetence within the media. We may never know if the circus was actually happening at the university level, but the reporting has made it seem that way. From what @Cribby has said, this is entirely fabricated by a couple of ****birds and the media running with anything they can get their hands on.

Mario has this idyllic view of his exit where everyone is happy for him and no one is hurt. That's why he is still continuing with recruiting visits for Oregon because he wants to leave them on a good note. The problem is that just isn't possible in today's day and age, and any chance to leave on his own terms tell his coaches and his players himself before anything got out was ruined by multiple reports. He's pretty naive to have thought that would not happen. Hopefully you comes to the realization that there is no perfect way to do this and get out now.

Advertisement
Can we go back to print journalism only? It’s amazing how many non stories turn into ****shows because of everyone’s need to be first combined with instant access to post their stupid opinions and treat it like fact.
It turns out “journalism” prior to SM was the exact same as it is now it just wasn’t exposed.

Advertisement
Lmfaoooo yeah because reporting was so pure then.

In a print only world we’d be led to believe Mario died after an attack on his boat in the gulf of Tonkin.
I understand you’re trying to be funny but you proved my point… we have a gulf of Tonkin-a-week these days

Advertisement
Back