According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Man if Mario doesn’t come at this point he will be the most reviled Cane ever. He’s known about this option for weeks, the decision should’ve already been made. Now he’s slow playing and making the University look more dumb. **** or get off the pot.

The only explanation for this nonsense is that they wanted Rad to make the decision on Manny and Mario and admin thought he was a sure thing. Now that’s he’s not, they’re delaying

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario’s whole issue was not to alienate himself , burn bridges and leave on good terms. As I said he’s a good dude.

He tried so hard not to do it that he’s done it lol.

Nothing has changed.

There’s no easy way to do this and all he did was lead them on giving them false hope even though he’s gone.

Advertisement
Mario’s whole issue was not to alienate himself , burn bridges and leave on good terms. As I said he’s a good dude.

Nothing has changed.

There’s no easy way to do this and all he did was lead them on giving them false hope even though he’s gone.

Boom

Nothing has changed.

Grandma told me, you cant make everyone happy.

BDB625AC-9CD7-4088-811D-4221AF66DEAC.jpeg

Advertisement
he said he has faith in Ryan's reports.
View attachment 165637

I don't get it though. He goes from being butt hurt that he didn't get the job 3 years ago (and for quite a bit less than he's reportedly being offered now), to now spurning his "dream job" being offered by his supposed good friends? Just doesn't seem right to me. If he didn't want it, why not just say no at the start and save everyone the time and energy.

Nothing has changed.

The goat has spoken. Now everyone go to work lol

Nothing has changed.

And there you have it…

Advertisement
The craziest part of this is watching one person make a poorly worded unsourced statement and then watching multiple outlets, many of them supposed big name people or media outlets take this unsourced data and repeat it. Then it gets repeated by everyone as gospel when it has no basis in truth.

Lake says he trusts Ruiz but has no source or reason to think anything has changed. Now, 247 reporter David lake is concerned….next it will be treated as gospel on Twitter and everyone says what a shiitshow Miami is.

Nothing has changed.

I would even go as far as Oregon putting up a smokescreen for Ruiz as a bait.

Advertisement
Back