According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

I told y’all that Mike Ryan is a **** bozo and just clout chasing. Dudes such a clown acting like he’s got all these sources. Claims he didn’t want to name names on anything until other reports did(yea I wonder why). Then goes on Le Batard yesterday after “breaking news” saying it was never his intention to break the news but he couldn’t hold it in. Dude shut the **** up. You don’t know jack**** and all you’re doing is guessing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m thinking things just came together quickly with Mario and Rad, and to try and handle all the legal particulars over a weekend has been a tight squeeze.

Keep in mind Mario and Rad have their own legal counsel reviewing things

Mario sure is taking his time signing on the dotted line for his "dream job". Lane would have sold his house in Mississippi already and been here

Advertisement
Also, the guy’s tweets are very poorly worded. He talked about overnight upheaval. Then said we were still confident nothing had changed. Then said our candidates for both roles hadn’t spoken to each other yet (which it was reported earlier that they wouldn’t until later in this week).

Either way, relax people. Wait and see what happens.

Advertisement
Lake agrees with Mike Ryan and is now concerned. Tfwiw.
he said he has faith in Ryan's reports.
Screenshot_20211206-073359.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back