According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

83A51F5E-9D76-4E73-8412-94A1921BC837.gif

Advertisement
Mario’s whole issue was not to alienate himself , burn bridges and leave on good terms. As I said he’s a good dude.

He tried so hard not to do it that he’s done it lol.

Nothing has changed.

There’s no easy way to do this and all he did was lead them on giving them false hope even though he’s gone.
@Cribby so do you expect announcements still today? Or does this report change all of that again?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we go back to print journalism only? It’s amazing how many non stories turn into ****shows because of everyone’s need to be first combined with instant access to post their stupid opinions and treat it like fact.
Lmfaoooo yeah because reporting was so pure then.

In a print only world we’d be led to believe Mario died after an attack on his boat in the gulf of Tonkin.

Advertisement
Mario’s whole issue was not to alienate himself , burn bridges and leave on good terms. As I said he’s a good dude.

He tried so hard not to do it that he’s done it lol.

Nothing has changed.

There’s no easy way to do this and all he did was lead them on giving them false hope even though he’s gone.
Thats why I am a big believer in the "just pull the bandaid" approach to difficult decisions.
Ultimately it's better for both parties.

If Mario and Miami agreed on terms, not quite sure what held him back from signing at that point in time and giving commitment. If that’s the case I’d be concerned. That being said, I have my faith in Cribby. Not this *** clown Ruiz.

Advertisement
Back