According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
The longer this goes, the worse this gets... It's troubling he has a contract with everything he wants yet no signature. Could of done an emergency meeting with his team this evening if he wanted to tell them in person...

Advertisement
He said yesterday Rad had to be willing to keep Manny to get the job. He’s pathetic lol ith how bad his info is.
He also doesn’t like Miami. He’s an FIU grade who loves watching UM **** the bed. It’s the content he lives for.

I understand why people don’t love the David Lakes and Gabys of the world because they are homers, but I also would hope that the people who cover UM don’t actively root for us to lose, like Navaro and others. Our local media is a joke, for the most part.

Last edited:

This right here is why the way they handled this process is a problem. It sounds like they are going to luck out and land their fish but they are contributing to the perception that Miami is a second rate program. It has nothing to do with hurting Manny’s feelings (trust me, I could not care less about that) and everything to do with the message it sends to future talent they may need to recruit to come here.

Advertisement
Lucky for me, I couldn’t give less of a f*** about what you clucks on here say. The proof is in the past 19 years! This ain’t it. Go beat off one of your favorite posters and leave me alone! 😉
If the overwhelming majority of this board and pretty much the entire country disagrees with you - that is something you should pay attention to.

This right here is why the way they handled this process is a problem. It sounds like they are going to luck out and land their fish but they are contributing to the perception that Miami is a second rate program. It has nothing to do with hurting Manny’s feelings (trust me, I could not care less about that) and everything to do with the message it sends to future talent they may need to recruit to come here.
yeah, you’re wrong

Nobody gives a ****

Advertisement
Adios amigo.
Bruce Willis Party GIF by IFC

Advertisement
1638758395553.gif

Advertisement
Back