According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
1638755933398.png

Manny would average 8/9 wins with the money. should be 10.

Could money have fixed 450+ missed tackles over the past 4/5 years? Could money have drawn up a defensive play on 4th and 14 and 4th and 17?

Honestly?

You can spend all the money you want but if you don’t hire the right guy it doesn’t matter. I don’t see cristobal as the guy. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
Could money have fixed 450+ missed tackles over the past 4/5 years? Could money have drawn up a defensive play on 4th and 14 and 4th and 17?

Honestly?

You can spend all the money you want but if you don’t hire the right guy it doesn’t matter. I don’t see cristobal as the guy. Just my opinion.
Money could have gotten better coaches, but that's if Manny would have hired them. I still believe TVD and a competent OC wins 9 with Manny. We just went 5-1, so...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lucky for me, I couldn’t give less of a f*** about what you clucks on here say. The proof is in the past 19 years! This ain’t it. Go beat off one of your favorite posters and leave me alone! 😉
Oh yeah, that's the spirit, lil squirt!

Go BeAt OfF tO oNe Of YoUr FaVoRiTe PoStErS aNd
lil-darryl-leave-me-alone.gif

Got any more of those special corny *** insults? I need you to try harder, little guy!

Advertisement
He said yesterday Rad had to be willing to keep Manny to get the job. He’s pathetic lol ith how bad his info is.
I’m surprised nobody ever calls him out on his bs in these. It’s a bunch of guys asking the same question over and over again.

Advertisement
Back