According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
This right here is why the way they handled this process is a problem. It sounds like they are going to luck out and land their fish but they are contributing to the perception that Miami is a second rate program. It has nothing to do with hurting Manny’s feelings (trust me, I could not care less about that) and everything to do with the message it sends to future talent they may need to recruit to come here.
It says we're serious about football now.

There's no AD to fire Manny and that's what's missing from all the reporting. That said, Manny should understand his job is in jeopardy with the track record and product he put on the field. The AD being dismissed for the fist time in []__[] history should also be a strong signal that he should consider employment elsewhere. He may need some time away, but FIU would be a good fit for him as HC.

Last edited:
SIAP but what was the deal about the "deadline" that Miami supposedly gave Mario? where did that come from?

Advertisement
If the WEZ was half of what it used to be they would be raiding Oregon boards as we speak.

B5069378-7512-499D-B2AA-9C61B1D32A8A.gif

Oh don’t worry. I’m just sharpening my blade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back