According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
If Manny can set aside his pride and accept the demotion, long term this probably helps his career. He gets to learn from a well respected head coach in how to manage a program in ways that maybe he didnt know before.

When Manny had a singular focus he's been **** good at it. Our defenses under Richt were not the reason we werent successful. When Manny had to double-up in HC/DC duties, our defense looked the worst ive ever seen it.

If he can get back to just being a DC for us I would not be against it at all. I think our D would be leaps and bounds better next year with a true HC managing things and Manny going back to his bread and butter.
Come on… his recent teams couldn’t tackle… let’s move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope the Manny as DC thing is a joke. I've never in my life seen a program do that. that will create locker room problems

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Manny can set aside his pride and accept the demotion, long term this probably helps his career. He gets to learn from a well respected head coach in how to manage a program in ways that maybe he didnt know before.

When Manny had a singular focus he's been **** good at it. Our defenses under Richt were not the reason we werent successful. When Manny had to double-up in HC/DC duties, our defense looked the worst ive ever seen it.

If he can get back to just being a DC for us I would not be against it at all. I think our D would be leaps and bounds better next year with a true HC managing things and Manny going back to his bread and butter.
This is how you get a split team

Advertisement
Back