According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

Advertisement
2 million per coordinator puts UM in position to hire just about anyone.
OC should frankly be easy as any coordinator will want to work with good skill position players. See Bama

DC could be interesting because we frankly lack talent. A good DC better be able to recruit because he, and the defense, aren’t going to look good for 1-2 seasons.
Maybe Michigan’s DC? I know he’s a UGA alum and could possibly be the favorite to replace Dan Lanning if he is indeed signing to coach OU but worth a shot

Advertisement
Guys

Please I beg you don’t allow Diaz remaining here as a DC to even enter your minds

Stop it. Get some help.
But But But Da CIS's said so.....
Webmd It Must Be Real GIF
...... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It’s done . It got leaked sooner than they wanted. But keep listening to the clowns whose been wrong on everything. The people who’s been right and calling these clowns out say the opposite.
Just so I’m understanding this correctly. Is this for both or just MC? Last I saw you said there was a snag with DR. Maybe I missed something since then. It’s hard to keep up. Thanks Cribby

Advertisement
Closest thing i can think of that to that filth is Luke Fickell, who was CO/DC at Ohio State, then interim HC for a whole year in 2011, then went back to CO/DC when Urban came.

Advertisement
Manny is not gonna take a demotion. He’ll likely get a coordinator job or G5 job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back