According to sources: Mario Cristobal will be the next Head Coach at Miami

I'm suspect on whether Mario is leaving Oregon, I understand some feel it's a done deal obviously its not.

Nothing holding up official announcement other than it being a done deal!

I still believe the issue is does CMC truly want the job, perhaps he feels obligated to consider the offer because of his ties to the school and those recruiting him so to speak.

This should never have gotten to the point of does he want the job being decided now, you needed to know before you even offer the job.

He still may accept the offer however I'm skeptical.

1638733466010.png

Advertisement
Maybe your right. I'm an emotional fan it is what it is. I care about this program and want to see them do good. This is the biggest move in 20 years for the program and I have seen one conflicting report after the next for 3 days straight and it's scrambled my wires

Stop making weak excuses and apologies, and find a team to root for that won't scramble your wires, like Alabama...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Wait, reason Manny hasn’t been fired is because Mario wants him as DC? Literally the reason we lost the games was because Mannys defense. I don’t believe it
Manny is being kept on as a off season hype guy. During games he will run around on the sideline with the turn over chain on his neck after a defensive turn over.

Advertisement
People should have learned about wrong narratives by now. Rad knew all of the long term plans when this all started

Absolutely. We all have our different sources of info (or maybe some sources are the same), but 80% of this board refuses to believe it unless the person saying it has a byline or a broadcast or a podcast or a twitter feed...

And, unfortunately, all the "professionals" are being used as pawns...

Sad...

Maybe the Cali recruits for Oregon and the Cali recruits for Miami ARE THE SAME?!

Double the in-homes! Chess, motherfvckers...
Its not chess or checkers. Miami still learning how to color inside the lines....... next couple years with be checkers

Advertisement
Back