ACCCG will be in Orlando

Advertisement
I wouldn't attend even if Miami is in it. I hope nobody shows. The elitist ACC college presidents punishing the people of North Carolina just to advance their political agenda is reprehensible. There's definitely another side to the transgender nonsense and the NC governor has correctly referred the whole matter to the courts but academia exercising their phony advocacy just couldn't wait for the decision. Isn't that what Lynch mobs do taking justice into their own hands? Academic elites punishing their own schools who were scheduled to host many tournaments and for that manner the whole state of North Carolina should not be tolerated. Soapbox over but this country is going nuts.

Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Stopped reading at his screen name.

You both missed the point. The only thing I said about the issue at hand is there is two sides to the issue. My point is the insanity of the ACC, the NCAA, and the NBA in inflicting punishment on the whole state of NC not to mention their own schools whose students I would guess are in sync with the presidents point of view.

I wouldn't attend even if Miami is in it. I hope nobody shows. The elitist ACC college presidents punishing the people of North Carolina just to advance their political agenda is reprehensible. There's definitely another side to the transgender nonsense and the NC governor has correctly referred the whole matter to the courts but academia exercising their phony advocacy just couldn't wait for the decision. Isn't that what Lynch mobs do taking justice into their own hands? Academic elites punishing their own schools who were scheduled to host many tournaments and for that manner the whole state of North Carolina should not be tolerated. Soapbox over but this country is going nuts.

You both missed the point. The only thing I said about the issue at hand is there is two sides to the issue. My point is the insanity of the ACC, the NCAA, and the NBA in inflicting punishment on the whole state of NC not to mention their own schools whose students I would guess are in sync with the presidents point of view.

I got your point and I may even agree with it but I'd never lash out at this football program over it. It's a North Carolina problem that I rank below my issue with the ACC being too Carolina-centric. Selfish on my part? Yep. But then again that's also what free markets are for. Let the Carolinas attract businesses that are not so socially "conscious" or people like you punish the ACC (and Miami) and the NBA in their collective wallets and see if that works. I'm just not ready to go to war for Pat McCrory by not going to Orlando.

you sound like an idiot

Crazier than writing and passing a law overnight to make a national political statement without consulting voters in your own state? Very costly mistake. Bet politicians will think twice before pulling this bull**** again.

Advertisement
So the ACC people are 'scouting the city' (Orlando)? Where does the article say that Orlando is their choice or a done deal?

Good stuff.

That Atlantic side is looking brutal with UL, Clemson and FSU.

Coastal side is a joke. No way we shouldn't make it this season.

Advertisement
Let's focus on getting there first.

If they do, only 30 minutes from my house so I have no excuse not to attend.

This

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement

Me too

The only reason I caught this was because of people reposting. I had already forgotten about it by the second page. I didn't forget that all the ACC Presidents are in cahoots with each other. FYI -- in the future, never use the word elitist unless you are bragging about yourself. It makes you sound like a *****.

Advertisement
Cane[]_[]DigIt;2637304 said:
Tampa Canes representing... We ridin!

Yea Buddy! 55 mins from New Tampa. We make it I'm there

What was wrong with Old Tampa?
Ran out of room to build subdivision after subdivision....

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ybor City
Naw. We need room to build the Rays new stadium...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back