ACCCG will be in Orlando

Advertisement
Finally... Way more accommodating bathroom wise for the zero transgenders in attendance.

but giving free reign on our precious little girls. who would have thought a bill to require people to go to the bathroom of the gender they were born with and is on their birth certificates.

Last edited:
I wouldn't attend even if Miami is in it. I hope nobody shows. The elitist ACC college presidents punishing the people of North Carolina just to advance their political agenda is reprehensible. There's definitely another side to the transgender nonsense and the NC governor has correctly referred the whole matter to the courts but academia exercising their phony advocacy just couldn't wait for the decision. Isn't that what Lynch mobs do taking justice into their own hands? Academic elites punishing their own schools who were scheduled to host many tournaments and for that manner the whole state of North Carolina should not be tolerated. Soapbox over but this country is going nuts.

You've still got NASCAR LMFAO.

I wouldn't attend even if Miami is in it. I hope nobody shows. The elitist ACC college presidents punishing the people of North Carolina just to advance their political agenda is reprehensible. There's definitely another side to the transgender nonsense and the NC governor has correctly referred the whole matter to the courts but academia exercising their phony advocacy just couldn't wait for the decision. Isn't that what Lynch mobs do taking justice into their own hands? Academic elites punishing their own schools who were scheduled to host many tournaments and for that manner the whole state of North Carolina should not be tolerated. Soapbox over but this country is going nuts.

Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Stopped reading at his screen name.

Advertisement

Let the hate out brother. image.jpg

Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Me too

Advertisement
Hopefully it becomes the permanent location for the ACCCG.

YouMad.jpg

Advertisement

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-62854-the-rock-it-doesnt-matter-what-TJqt.pngthe-rock.jpg

Last edited:
Talk about a waste of F-ing money:

ACC officials are visiting Orlando this week to scout the city as a possible conference title game host, ESPN's Brett McMurphy reports.

Do they really need to visit and "scout" the city? What exactly are the scouting that they do not possibly know at this point? Maybe the local laws? Make sure its a safe space??

"neutral site" field like us playing golden homos in soldiers field.... or LSU in jerryville

tumblr_m6099e9Jzw1rqkpceo1_500.gif

Advertisement
Talk about a waste of F-ing money:

ACC officials are visiting Orlando this week to scout the city as a possible conference title game host, ESPN's Brett McMurphy reports.

Do they really need to visit and "scout" the city? What exactly are the scouting that they do not possibly know at this point? Maybe the local laws? Make sure its a safe space??

They have their own version of bagmen....

Advertisement
Back