ACCCG will be in Orlando

Brandinho

Section 139
Premium
IMG_4734.jpg

We ridin?

Advertisement
Why is orlando hash tagged? do people really search for Orlando on social media?

cool beans though

Advertisement
Finally... Way more accommodating bathroom wise for the zero transgenders in attendance.

Advertisement
Went to the Wisconsin Bowl game there during the Shannon era. Great atmosphere.

Nice. Should be a permanent move. Let NYC have the ACC Hoops Tourney and the "C" in ACC will start standing for Coast instead of Carolina.

I wouldn't attend even if Miami is in it. I hope nobody shows. The elitist ACC college presidents punishing the people of North Carolina just to advance their political agenda is reprehensible. There's definitely another side to the transgender nonsense and the NC governor has correctly referred the whole matter to the courts but academia exercising their phony advocacy just couldn't wait for the decision. Isn't that what Lynch mobs do taking justice into their own hands? Academic elites punishing their own schools who were scheduled to host many tournaments and for that manner the whole state of North Carolina should not be tolerated. Soapbox over but this country is going nuts.

Advertisement
Went to the Wisconsin Bowl game there during the Shannon era. Great atmosphere.

Haha. I was there too. Remember how "cold" it was? Had to do 492 shots during the tailgate to warm-up. Got smacked in the head by an old lady Wisky fan once inside too. Good times.

Advertisement
I wouldn't attend even if Miami is in it. I hope nobody shows. The elitist ACC college presidents punishing the people of North Carolina just to advance their political agenda is reprehensible. There's definitely another side to the transgender nonsense and the NC governor has correctly referred the whole matter to the courts but academia exercising their phony advocacy just couldn't wait for the decision. Isn't that what Lynch mobs do taking justice into their own hands? Academic elites punishing their own schools who were scheduled to host many tournaments and for that manner the whole state of North Carolina should not be tolerated. Soapbox over but this country is going nuts.

Stopped reading after the first sentence.

Advertisement
Back