***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I can't do this **** anymore. Programs have ups and downs but how many ****ing years do we have to ****ing embarrass our selves. The talent gap between these two teams is so ridiculously wide it's not even funny. We're so many recruiting classes away from breaking out of mediocrity......

Yea, cuz Clemson is several years ahead of us. They just won the National Championship, while we are playing with Al Golden specials still. U can’t seriously be this thick.

No, it's just as a life long fan I'm ****ing sick and tired of the "we're just a couple classes away" or "wait till next year". We've been saying that for 14 ****ing years. Blame Radio, blame the Troll, blame Golden, the list goes on and on... the fact is we seem to be in the cycle of "wait till next year".

Jesus man, Calm the fûck down! We won a bowl game for the first time in I can't remember how many year last season. We win the Coastal for the first time ever this season and get to 10 wins...progress is being made. Shît just doesnt magically get better overnight. Yeah, we all expected a better performance, but don't be that type of idiot fan that forgets about the past 14+ years of shît! I've been a Canes fan for 30 years, I've seen this before...it's called the program is being re-built.

And I'm thankful for all of those accomplishments. But let's face it, next year will probably be a step back. We'll most likely be starting a RSF or True Frosh at QB, a good bit of the DL is off to the league, and there's little chance we'll be so lucky to pull out all of the miracles we have this year.

Defense actuallly did a great job vs these guys. Just needed some type of offense to at least change field position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Our SC program was fine until tonight. Maybe Clemson’s got more depth and top 5 recruiting classes? But Our SC program sucks. Lotta retards on this board

He called the Fg because he wanted to tell the offense that he has no confidence in them. They haven’t executed anything all game, and he wanted to send a message that he has no faith in them. They f’n suck. God I can’t wait for rosier to be done. He is a disgrace.

Just like the message he sent to Rosier last week? Yeah, that worked. We are who we are. Going to take a talent infusion.

Advertisement
God bless all of you who are there and have to show your faces wearing that gear. Absolute embarrassment

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Shoutout to DJ Dallas. Only Offensive player that looked like he belonged on the field with Clemson

I can't do this **** anymore. Programs have ups and downs but how many ****ing years do we have to ****ing embarrass our selves. The talent gap between these two teams is so ridiculously wide it's not even funny. We're so many recruiting classes away from breaking out of mediocrity......

Yea, cuz Clemson is several years ahead of us. They just won the National Championship, while we are playing with Al Golden specials still. U can’t seriously be this thick.

No, it's just as a life long fan I'm ****ing sick and tired of the "we're just a couple classes away" or "wait till next year". We've been saying that for 14 ****ing years. Blame Radio, blame the Troll, blame Golden, the list goes on and on... the fact is we seem to be in the cycle of "wait till next year".

Jesus man, Calm the fûck down! We won a bowl game for the first time in I can't remember how many year last season. We win the Coastal for the first time ever this season and get to 10 wins...progress is being made. Shît just doesnt magically get better overnight. Yeah, we all expected a better performance, but don't be that type of idiot fan that forgets about the past 14+ years of shît! I've been a Canes fan for 30 years, I've seen this before...it's called the program is being re-built.

And I'm thankful for all of those accomplishments. But let's face it, next year will probably be a step back. We'll most likely be starting a RSF or True Frosh at QB, a good bit of the DL is off to the league, and there's little chance we'll be so lucky to pull out all of the miracles we have this year.

Pretty simple. If we take a step back next year and win anything less than 10 games, Richt is the fraud UGA fired him for. If we win 10+, ACC champ Richt is legit

Defense actuallly did a great job vs these guys. Just needed some type of offense to at least change field position.

Bullshiit. They went through our d like butter when it mattered. Game was over after the 1st quarter bc the d sucked ***.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back