***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Richt was just called out by Herbie and rightfully so. What a ***** *** Richt is to kick a field goal. Tells you what an offensive mind he has. He is true brainless charlatan masquerading as a head coach. His decision making as a coach is absolutely mind boggling just like the offside kick after halftime or go for it on 4 and 18 instead of punting against Duke MINDLESS AND A COWARD

Yes, Rosier is terrible. There is no disputing that. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse QB. Can’t watch another game with him as a starter. However, anyone that doesn’t see that Richt is not the answer as a playcaller doesn’t watch other teams play. His lack of imagination is apparent.

He has a QB that has zero accuracy , his starting rb injured, his top receiver injured most of the season, two of his top 3 receivers are true freshmen, his backup rb is a true freshman receiver and his o-line is weak. Not many OC's would be able to do much with all that against them...IJS

I hope everyone stocks up for the Orange Bowl...

818tlknjfnl-sl1500-1492469728.jpg

Advertisement
Our SC program was fine until tonight. Maybe Clemson’s got more depth and top 5 recruiting classes? But Our SC program sucks. Lotta retards on this board

Nah! Kids from South Florida are soft as **** and cant compete with kids these kids from out of state.

Advertisement
Rosier really limits everything we can do. He did a good job up until the last couple games and was very inconsistent all year. That being said, it’s an open competition at QB and hopefully Perry is ready.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hope Manny realizes that the games where QB look like Tom Brady against us are the one were we do not put helmets on them early. You have toi hit them first series so they are thing about it. No many qbs can ignore hits. our coverage is better when we bring pressure. Dropping into coverage does not help us much.

We're a bad zone team. When we drop into zone on third and long, I cringe because teams pick us apart. Play man, spy the qb, and get after him.

That is what I am saying without the specifics. We will get better. More speed will come and coaches will get better. New level for them too. Whole staff will fly home knowing the just dropped a huge chance to be special More effort going to come everywhere. Team and staff got a taste this year of what being Canes means. Month to get ready for Orange Bowl game. Major Bowl is nice loser trophy. I am disappointed with result but very happy and proud of our team.

Defense actuallly did a great job vs these guys. Just needed some type of offense to at least change field position.

Bullshiit. They went through our d like butter when it mattered. Game was over after the 1st quarter bc the d sucked ***.

Are you sure the offense who put up a big fat zero didnt have anything to do with it?

We sucked alround. I was responding to someone who said the d did a"great job." The d sucked *** for the first 20 minutes. Our entire team was humiliated and embarrassed. It was pathetic. They should all be embarrassed.

Like, it just looks like ****** offense, that turned into short field for Clemson. Looks like we got beat by a bunch of short passes. *shrugs* it's hard to judge a game drunk while you're losing, and surrounded by Clemson fans talking ****.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back