***ACCCG: Canes v. Clemson***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Like, it just looks like ****ty offense, that turned into short field for Clemson. Looks like we got beat by a bunch of short passes. *shrugs* it's hard to judge a game drunk while you're losing, and surrounded by Clemson fans talking ****.

This was a team effort just like last week. The only difference is that we played against a championship caliber team.

Advertisement
Hopefully we play Wisconsin bc this team hit a wall and is limping to the finish line. They at least aren’t capable of blowing the doors off if we put up another stinker. Can at least be competitive.

The only thing I don't like that Richt did was punt too often at the end of the game and not go for the TD at the end there. But I think he had a good gameplan. But at the end of the day our OL isn't very good and was going up against a top 5 DL in the country - maybe the #1 DL. We had our 3 best Offensive players out. And our ******* QB is straight garbage 90% of the time.

Defensively we stopped the run well. But our passing defense fell apart the last couple weeks. Seemed like we were constantly a step behind on all those slants/curls. But we didn't play horrendously on defense. It just seemed like it got out of hand fast and once that happened everything went Clemsons way.

Oh well, we're a young team. We struggled today, and the past couple weeks. Getting these next 3-4 weeks off will be great for us. We need the extra practice for the young guys and the rest tbh. Not having that bye week really did us no favors.

Looking forward to our bowl game to see if we can put these 2 weeks behind us.

Hopefully we play Wisconsin bc this team hit a wall and is limping to the finish line. They at least aren’t capable of blowing the doors off if we put up another stinker. Can at least be competitive.

wisconsin will run through us the way we like to "show up"

Advertisement
The personality of the team changed after ND, I think they really ran out of gas and the only reason they beat UVA was because they were at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a bîtch move kicking a field goal. Embarrassing.

What a load of horse****. You gotta go for the TD there.

...****es me right off.

I'd rather go for it and fail than pull this bush league crap. I can't believe he didn't even ask for a measurement.

He would never admit it, but I think Richt is ready for this year to be over as well. Over achieved, has recruiting on track, realizes that he still has some pretty significant lemons still on the roster. I think he is ready to solidify this recruiting class and move on to Perry & Williams hopefully.

Advertisement
FuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuUuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Not gonna use it as an excuse because Rosier has sucked for most of the year but since his dad had that stroke he sure had looked like he disinterested in playing these last couple of weeks.
Again not saying it’s an excuse just an observation.I know he played well against ND but did he know at that time that his dad had had the stroke...just asking cause like I said every time you see the kid on the sideline he has this lost in space expression.

What a bîtch move kicking a field goal. Embarrassing.

What a load of horse****. You gotta go for the TD there.

...****es me right off.

I'd rather go for it and fail than pull this bush league crap. I can't believe he didn't even ask for a measurement.

He would never admit it, but I think Richt is ready for this year to be over as well. Over achieved, has recruiting on track, realizes that he still has some pretty significant lemons still on the roster. I think he is ready to solidify this recruiting class and move on to Perry & Williams hopefully.

I agree I’m a bit disappointed in his body language and overall lack of emotion during the last two games, no fire or show of passion. Manny was living and dying with each snap and Richt just stood there with his arms crossed. Odd.

Advertisement
The only thing I don't like that Richt did was punt too often at the end of the game and not go for the TD at the end there. But I think he had a good gameplan. But at the end of the day our OL isn't very good and was going up against a top 5 DL in the country - maybe the #1 DL. We had our 3 best Offensive players out. And our ****ing QB is straight garbage 90% of the time.

Defensively we stopped the run well. But our passing defense fell apart the last couple weeks. Seemed like we were constantly a step behind on all those slants/curls. But we didn't play horrendously on defense. It just seemed like it got out of hand fast and once that happened everything went Clemsons way.

Oh well, we're a young team. We struggled today, and the past couple weeks. Getting these next 3-4 weeks off will be great for us. We need the extra practice for the young guys and the rest tbh. Not having that bye week really did us no favors.

Looking forward to our bowl game to see if we can put these 2 weeks behind us.

How dare you make thoughtful, insightful, factual comments! Making your post all the worse is you didn't fire even one coach. I am disgusted with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back