ACC Tournament

They are getting handled by UTSA right now. They lose and it should come down to us vs ND for the 8.

Also if OSU/Texas loses the B12 title. Then that could open up 2 top 8 spots. I don’t think there’s another team that can sneak in.

We could still back into a spot.
And their (SoMS) tourney is at their park. There's no telling what the NCAA might do on Monday.

Advertisement
And their (SoMS) tourney is at their park. There's no telling what the NCAA might do on Monday.
If they don’t win that tourney, they drop to 14-16 range. Very much in danger of missing top 16 altogether, if a couple other teams keep winning. UF, OU, ECU, GASo in particular.

If they don’t win that tourney, they drop to 14-16 range. Very much in danger of missing top 16 altogether, if a couple other teams keep winning. UF, OU, ECU, GASo in particular.
Agree - if we're out, they'd have to be also. So, if we end up #9, looks like we'll be opposite MD or TX/OKST?

Advertisement
Gators up 1-0 on Texas A&M and Texas up 7-1 Oklahoma State. Both would move ahead of us in the RPI.

Agree - if we're out, they'd have to be also. So, if we end up #9, looks like we'll be opposite MD or TX/OKST?
If one of them wins the tourney, maybe. Comes down to us and ND as well. Realistically 7-10 is up for grabs for us. I could also see Maryland falling to 6-8 if they lose in extras right now. So many moving parts

Advertisement
UTSA defeats Southern Miss. Indiana has the bases loaded with two outs in the 11th.

Advertisement
Maryland falls to Indiana. Warren Nolan thinks Maryland won the game in seven innings, but they should fall to 10th when they figure it out. Maryland has three Top 50 wins. Three.

Maryland falls to Indiana. Warren Nolan thinks Maryland won the game in seven innings, but they should fall to 10th when they figure it out. Maryland has three Top 50 wins. Three.
Monday's show could be entertaining if nothig else.

Advertisement
Monday's show could be entertaining if nothig else.
Yep. A&M probably is a lock for a Top 8 but their RPI will likely be 23rd if they can’t close their 4-0 deficit to Florida. Also, we wouldn’t have the best RPI in our own regional if Florida doesn’t host, although I think they probably will if they win this.

Must watch tv. The explanations be for and against teams will be like me and Inday’s circular Miami/ND argument. There’s gonna be a ton of ****ed off people.
A:We went with this lower RPI team because of the their number of Top 50 wins and strong conference.
Q:Why did you pick this other team with no Top 50 wins and weak conference?
A: Well it was the strong RPI, so we had to ignore those other factors

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back