ACC Tournament

Again, I put him on ignore, because he's an idiot and our back and forth was affecting the board, so I have no idea what he said. I think that was supported by @IndayArtHauz

Similarly, your insults are causing the same thing. You keep coming at me personally, when I've asked several times for you to just explain the seeding that led to the Auburn region. If you're going to keep coming at me, I'll have to keep bringing up the elementary level mistakes you and that other guy continue to make.

Ok Francis, I think we've given you enough rope. I am just going to say my respects and move on. As I should have done yesterday. No use thinking about the dead.

Advertisement
Ok Francis, I think we've given you enough rope. I am just going to say my respects and move on. As I should have done yesterday. No use thinking about the dead.

That's what happens when I present a baseball question and you can't answer it. Don't say that I didn't try to stay on topic. Bye.

I have 30 examples of teams being placed because of convenience over seeding. You keep talking about the same regional, and your two main points were both wrong. I can take the insults, since I'm in your head and it's funny, but if you really want to discuss this, tell me about the Auburn region.
Where's your examples? I just broke this down in my previous post. Teams are seeded in some fashion and placed geographically as a priority. I specifically proved Arizona, UCLA, and ND were seeded and why they went to their prospective regionals. The committee seeded these teams, but not the others?

@Cryptical Envelopment is correct. When someone makes a point, you move the goal posts.

Where's your examples? I just broke this down in my previous post. Teams are seeded in some fashion and placed geographically as a priority. I specifically proved Arizona, UCLA, and ND were seeded and why they went to their prospective regionals. The committee seeded these teams, but not the others?

@Cryptical Envelopment is correct. When someone makes a point, you move the goal posts.

He sees your posts, he just knows he has no response.

Advertisement
He sees your posts, he just knows he has no response.
Says the guy who has run from one question for three days.

That guy makes the same mistakes you do. That’s why both of you are a match made in heaven. One glance at his rant led me to Coppin State, which blew up everything. Like Auburn. Too easy.

Look, it's real easy for me to start deleting posts. I don't have any interest in banning either of you, that's not on the table. However it really makes these threads hard to read. It's clear that some of this is personal, which I get, but just let it go or I'll delete the posts and you'll waste a lot of time and effort.

The whole "Regional" model is outdated (rendered moot by the ease of travel and the new scheduling rules) and unnecessarily arcane. The committee, using whichever factors they deem fit, should just rank the qualified teams 1-64 and be done with it.

Look, it's real easy for me to start deleting posts. I don't have any interest in banning either of you, that's not on the table. However it really makes these threads hard to read. It's clear that some of this is personal, which I get, but just let it go or I'll delete the posts and you'll waste a lot of time and effort.

Already dipped. Agree, everything that needs to be said has been said.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back