ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Of course we play at 3 on Friday and possibly the early semi final. Gonna have to make a run to the championship so I can make a game.

It’s an absolute disgrace that the ACC allowed Wake to punk out of game 3 and that cost us the 2. That should have been a forfeit. I tweeted at the league and the WF coach yesterday about it lol. They should be ashamed.
Catering to an NC based school > Doing what's right for Miami. Never expect the ACC to side with Miami vs an NC school. This conference is an absolute joke overall, but especially in that aspect.

Advertisement
Just bought my tickets for Thursdays game. I wont be able to make Friday, bummer but after the UNC double header I'll just take a W.

It’s an absolute disgrace that the ACC allowed Wake to punk out of game 3 and that cost us the 2. That should have been a forfeit. I tweeted at the league and the WF coach yesterday about it lol. They should be ashamed.
Lol saw that tweet. Nice work.

The games on Thu and Fri are on Raycom.

This is just my prediction:

Thu: Miami vs Duke - Rosario
Fri: Miami vs FSU - Smith
Sat: Semifinals - Garland
Son: Final - McFarlane

Advertisement
The games on Thu and Fri are on Raycom.

This is just my prediction:

Thu: Miami vs Duke - Rosario
Fri: Miami vs FSU - Smith
Sat: Semifinals - Garland
Son: Final - McFarlane
LOL at the acc tournament being on Raycom instead of AccN

Advertisement
Advertisement
Should be easy to find a bootleg stream. I don’t get raycom. Not nearly as easy to find a stream
Same method as the UNC game they forgot to lift the blackout on should work to watch the pool games on ACCNX. Semis would be on ACCN.

Advertisement
Back