ACC Tournament

Advertisement
I upgraded my Sling account just to get ACCn. I don't even know what Raycom is
Raycom is who puts on the 1230 ACC football games, in the triangle. ACC signed a tv deal with them about 40 years ago and now they are getting phased out. They were around before ESPN and all these other channels were signing tv deals with conferences. They used to have basketball every weekend too, but as the tv deals got bigger they’ve gotten smaller. It won’t be long before they’re phased out of the Baseball tourney as well. It’s on the WRAL or your local affiliate channel if you’re around here.

The Durham guy from Packer and Durham on the ACCN, is the son of Woody Durham. He’s a legend in the broadcasting game. He was the voice of ACC sports for me growing up watching Raycom.

Raycom is who puts on the 1230 ACC football games, in the triangle. ACC signed a tv deal with them about 40 years ago and now they are getting phased out. They were around before ESPN and all these other channels were signing tv deals with conferences. They used to have basketball every weekend too, but as the tv deals got bigger they’ve gotten smaller. It won’t be long before they’re phased out of the Baseball tourney as well. It’s on the WRAL or your local affiliate channel if you’re around here.

The Durham guy from Packer and Durham on the ACCN, is the son of Woody Durham. He’s a legend in the broadcasting game. He was the voice of ACC sports for me growing up watching Raycom.
Just started research, any tips on streaming Raycom in Texas?

Just started research, any tips on streaming Raycom in Texas?
It depends on what city. They have multiple affiliates. NBC, CBS, CW, independent stations etc. But I doubt they’d play ACC stuff on those over something else in Texas bc It’s always been regional. You can always try theACC.com. I used to stream it online through there when I wasn’t at home.

Advertisement
It depends on what city. They have multiple affiliates. NBC, CBS, CW, independent stations etc. But I doubt they’d play ACC stuff on those over something else in Texas bc It’s always been regional. You can always try theACC.com. I used to stream it online through there when I wasn’t at home.
Thanks!!

Wait...so people without cable won't get to see Marlins, Heat, Panthers games? That's messed up.
Yep, switched back to satellite from stream because 80% of what I watch is Marlins/Heat/Panthers.

Bally gets less network love than ACC Network, which is remarkable

Advertisement
Who did dook **** off to get early games while the other NC schools get the prime time night games? ****'n acc

They want to sell tickets and Duke doesn’t have many baseball fans
They used to let people buy tickets for the morning game and stay as long as you want, unless state or Carolina was playing and then they’d clear everyone out and make you have a ticket for that specific game.

Advertisement
Pool A: #1 Notre Dame, #8 Virginia, #12 Virginia Tech
Pool B: #2 Georgia Tech, #7 Louisville, #11 Clemson
Pool C: #3 NC State, #6 North Carolina, #10 Pittsburgh
Pool D: #4 Miami, #5 Florida State, #9 Duke

Tuesday
11am: Clemson vs Louisville
3pm: Virginia vs Virginia Tech
7pm: Pittsburgh vs North Carolina

Wednesday
11am: Duke vs Florida State
3pm: Notre Dame vs Virginia Tech
7pm: Georgia Tech vs Clemson

Thursday
11am: Miami vs Duke
3pm: Louisville vs Georgia Tech
7pm: NC State vs Pittsburgh

Friday
11am: Virginia vs Notre Dame
3pm: Florida State vs Miami
7pm: North Carolina vs NC State

Saturday
1pm: Pool A vs Pool D ACCN
5pm: Pool B vs Pool C ACCN

Sunday
Noon: ACC Championship ESPN2
Louisville-Georgia Tech and Virginia-Notre Dame are now de facto quarterfinal games.

ACC Tournament Results/Schedule - Tuesday

No. 7 Louisville def. No. 11 Clemson, 15-10

No. 8 Virginia def. No. 12 Virginia Tech, 3-2

No. 10 Pittsburgh vs. No. 6 North Carolina (7 p.m. ET)

Is there some mumbly Australian providing color for this game or am I losing my hearing? Also, the ambient sound is way too jacked up.

Advertisement
Make Pitt-NC State the other quarterfinal with FSU-Duke to decide ours. Carolina may push themselves off the bubble if they lose their other game to NC State.

Advertisement
Back