7pm: North Carolina vs NC State

Saturday
1pm: Pool A vs Duke ACCN
5pm: Pool B vs Pool C ACCN

Sunday
Noon: ACC Championship ESPN2

Last edited:
Advertisement
We'll face Messick with FSU I'm sure. Lucky us lol. And even though Duke is hot and Pitt is slumping, I feel much better facing Duke given what we did vs them during the season.

Advertisement
I think our pool is the most winnable for us. All the motivation in the world vs FSU and a bad Duke team. Most likely just beat FSU and we advance.

I think our pool is the most winnable for us. All the motivation in the world vs FSU and a bad Duke team. Most likely just beat FSU and we advance.
Duke should be a win, they've won six straight however. Florida State on the other hand I'm hoping for the Baseball equivalent of us destroying Washington 65-7 in 01 the year after they beat us.

Advertisement

I don't like that matchup vs Parker Messick. The likely ACC Pitcher of the Year, a lefty, and already dominated our lineup

Good news is that if Duke beats FSU we'd only need to beat Duke to advance

The ballpark for the ACC Tournament is a Triple A park that has a capacity of 10,500. I'll be very curious to see how big the crowds are for our games. I hope that our pitchers will be fired up to play in front of an SEC crowd in the regional rather than intimidated if that happens.

The ballpark for the ACC Tournament is a Triple A park that has a capacity of 10,500. I'll be very curious to see how big the crowds are for our games. I hope that our pitchers will be fired up to play in front of an SEC crowd in the regional rather than intimidated if that happens.

Agree though I feel better about this team going on the road and winning a regional than most of our past teams that were 2 or 3 seeds. We've already won on the road at Florida, NC State, and obviously just swept Louisville.

Watch them put us in Vandy's regional now

Advertisement
We struggle to score runs. Need to inject some offense and sacrifice a couple gloves (Pitelli & Jenkins) imo.

LF Lala
2B Vilar
C Del
CF Delly
SS Yoyo
3B Gil
1B Kayfus
DH Toral
RF Born

Advertisement
We struggle to score runs. Need to inject some offense and sacrifice a couple gloves (Pitelli & Jenkins) imo.

LF Lala
2B Vilar
C Del
CF Delly
SS Yoyo
3B Gil
1B Kayfus
DH Toral
RF Born
We're playing our best baseball in months - no way Gino makes are any significant changes right now. And our defense is actually a big part of the recent success. We'd all like more offense, but a team's up-the-middle defense is too important to mess with when it's working IMO.

I’m one of first to type when things go wrong but congrats to these kids on a big sweep of Louisville
To be first is quite a feat given the amount of negativity around here…

I think we’ve had people call a loss during the ceremonial pitch.

Great conference road sweep!

LF Lala
2B Vilar
C Del
CF Delly
SS Yoyo
3B Gil
1B Kayfus
DH Toral
RF Born

Gonna have to disagree. The fielding is a major strength of this team. Pitelli and Jenkins save a lot of runs and that's especially important when most of the starters are pitching to contact.

Advertisement
Back