ACC Tournament

Advertisement
Is that why Zamora threw the ball to 3rd like a ***** that was an easy out? Is that why Veliz gave up a 2 run jack? Is that why Gino had the ***n shift on with runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out and the batter hits an easy 2 hopper where Zamora would have been to tun 2? *** outta here... This is a choke job

The runner was out, what you posted is meaningless.

Is that why Miami is 4 for **** since starting the game 5 for 8... ***N CHOKE JOB

Advertisement
Is that why Zamora threw the ball to 3rd like a ***** that was an easy out? Is that why Veliz gave up a 2 run jack? Is that why Gino had the ***n shift on with runners on 1st and 2nd with 1 out and the batter hits an easy 2 hopper where Zamora would have been to tun 2? *** outta here... This is a choke job
Dude you should stop posting. You're clueless.

Advertisement
This team has been fun and they’ve gotten Miami back on the map, but games like this one show you they aren’t quite there yet from a mental standpoint.

The HR wasn’t what upset me, it was the HBP to allow tying run to hit. The sac fly wasn’t what upsets me, it was the play by our SS.

The inability to manufacture a run when you’ve got the game in hand was also a killer.

I hope they get to host because they’ve still got a shot to make some noise, but this is at least the third big game they’ve lost this year that they shouldn’t have.

Advertisement
Oh you could see that clearly? Don't say when he came off the bag... He was forced off... I thought maybe he was tagged on the fingers but couldn't tell clearly

Yes he was clearly tagged and Gil did nothing to drag the runner off the base. The runner grabbed Gil's wrist and his momentum carried him off. Being irrationally angry at other factors doesn't change the reality of the situation.

Advertisement
This team has been fun and they’ve gotten Miami back on the map, but games like this one show you they aren’t quite there yet from a mental standpoint.

The HR wasn’t what upset me, it was the HBP to allow tying run to hit. The sac fly wasn’t what upsets me, it was the play by our SS.

The inability to manufacture a run when you’ve got the game in hand was also a killer.

I hope they get to host because they’ve still got a shot to make some noise, but this is at least the third big game they’ve lost this year that they shouldn’t have.

Manufacturing that run was DiMare’s job and he did bunt Del. Finishing the game with a 2 run lead was DiMares job as well, and he decided to put Veliz against it and ask him for two full innings. Winning today in general was DiMares job and he chose to go with Cecconi yesterday and not today

If we lose this game it is because of the lack of hitting. Outside of the first few innings, we've done nothing. You have to keep scoring and put a team away. This is the same thing that happened in game #3 of the Louisville series. Got ahead 6-0 early and did nothing offensively the rest of the game.

And not enough speed on the field. Del castillo is a DH, not a RF.

Advertisement
Back