***ACC Tournament: Miami v. GT @ 3pm***

Bottom 8 -

- Collins - K on 3 pitches - 1 out
- Thompson - Single to Left
- Abreu - 3-2 - Single through the SS hole --- SS went to cover second with Thompson moving.

1st and 3rd - 1 out

Double play ends the threat.

Heading to the 9th.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Georgia Tech always gives us trouble. They can hit the baseball and might have the deepest lineup 1-9 in the ACC.

Losing this one would sting though. Had them with two outs twice and they came up with big rallies to put us in a bad spot if we want to be a national seed.

And of course, Lopez hits into a double play

Dude reminds me of Stephen Perez more and more every game I watch...he's killing me

Last edited:
I have a feeling that "27 out of 30" is going to have to be the line that gets us through the off-season.

Advertisement
Antwah again showing what a pathetic fan/poster he is. Why don't you just go shoot yourself? You should be happy gives you something to cry and overreact to. I need to put you on ignore.

Antwah again showing what a pathetic fan/poster he is. Why don't you just go shoot yourself? You should be happy gives you something to cry and overreact to. I need to put you on ignore.

Overreact? We have a national seed in our grasp and we come out and play like dog sht against a team that had to win a play-in game. It's all good, though. Gainesville is a closer drive for me.

You expecting him to be happy, and then posting about it equals any absurdity he may be demonstrating.

We are down 6-3 in the 9th in a game we should be winning.

Games is not over, but right now -- What is there to be happy about?

Game is over now --- 3 up, 3 down --- I believe I heard the announcers say 7, 8, 9 went a combined 0-9 coming into the inning -- ending 0-12.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I guess we play Clemson tomorrow and hope for the best?

With the exception of Carey, poor showing by our team today.

That sucked.

But we could easily go 2-0 and make the CG so lets not get down.

There's the real canes we have all known for years

Get Thompson off of first
We won't do **** in this tournament or regionals if the bottom of the lineup can't produce
Absolutely terrible coaching in the 8th by Morris not sending that runner on first
Very frustrating game and I hope we can bounce back

Advertisement
I'm not at all concerned if we are not a national seed. Hosting a regional is the important thing. Anyone who thought we were going to go undefeated the rest of the was being ridiculous. Hopefully we win the next 2.

Advertisement
I'm not at all concerned if we are not a national seed. Hosting a regional is the important thing. Anyone who thought we were going to go undefeated the rest of the was being ridiculous. Hopefully we win the next 2.

That's why you shouldn't post. Hosting BOTH rounds is the important thing. The entire national discussion revolves around who the national seeds are going to be. It's embarrassing to see a Miami fan talk about only wanting to host the first round. How the mighty have fallen.

Undefeated? **** straight you better go undefeated. We are in the post-season. Every loss gets you closer to summer ball in the Cape.

Fn GT has our number. On top of that, they are a pretty solid club. Disappointed with the last four innings of today's game but not throwing in the towel yet.

Advertisement
Back