***ACC Tournament: Miami v. GT @ 3pm***

RBhurricane87

Senior
I believe they are showing the game locally on Sun Sports.

We dropped 2 of 3 to them towards the beginning of the season, but we are a different team now.

LET'S DO THIS.

Advertisement
If anyone has an online feed it'd be greatly appreciated for those at work.

LET'S GO CANES.

Advertisement
We lost two of a doubleheader to these Jabronis, right? That's around the time I thought this team had packed it in for the season.

Carey- 8
Palmer- 7
Collins- DH
Thompson- 3
Abreu- 9
Lopez- 6
Ruiz- 5
Hernandez- 4
Kennedy- 2
Suarez- 1

Have to feel bad for Fieger, I know he has been struggling and this is probably the right play, but for a senior who has been an integral part of our lineup for almost 4 years......I know all the ESPN guys love to talk about how high he is on the active career leaders for RBI in the ACC.

Collins was playing a lot of catcher and Kennedy has been on the bench for some time. You wonder if Collins catching had anything to do with Suarez lasting 2 innings against UNC.
Kennedy was on fire last year at the regionals in Louisville and is our best defensive catcher, I like this move a lot.

Also means Eusebio is on the bench which could be big if we need someone to pinch run for Collins/Thompson or someone else at the bottom of the order late in the game...

Advertisement
Is the game in weather delay? Espn3 is blacked out and the channel it's supposed to be on in Virginia is showing a Theirry Henry interview.....

Advertisement
Advertisement
If anyone can't watch and wants updates let us know. I don't mind updating every inning.

Carey solo HR over the left field fence

1-0 Canes

Collins strokes one down the right field line for a double

Thompson strikes out swinging for the 3rd out...Collins stranded on 2nd

Going to Top 4th

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back