Tears ACC Tears

Advertisement
Love their concern over Manny's firing. This is a sports law, the level of concern over a coaches firing or leaving is in inverse proportion to their ability or record. Example 1. People will cheer when Saban leaves, but cry when a coach like Manny gets fired. I'm sure UNC fans will miss Manny very much.

Lotta strong opinions from a bunch of 6-6 teams.

UNC's the only one that should be complaining. They're 3-0 against Manny.

Loserville, NCst and VT gonna be real mad now since they couldn't beat Miami with Manny Diaz as the coach. They got no chance to ever win now.

When your conference rivals all talk about how you should have given your old coach more time, it really means "**** we don't get to play against THAT GUY anymore".

I wanted FSU to give Willie Taggart at least 5 or 6 years to get it right.

1638974609802.png

Advertisement
Lotta strong opinions from a bunch of 6-6 teams.

UNC's the only one that should be complaining. They're 3-0 against Manny.

Loserville, NCst and VT gonna be real mad now since they couldn't beat Miami with Manny Diaz as the coach. They got no chance to ever win now.

NC state comments were hilarious. Manny beat them back to back years why would they want him to stay

Wow. After seeing that, I almost think our fans are smart.

You’ve got UNC fans saying they would never want a recruiting first head coach.

You’ve got Clemson fans wondering why Rad would want to work with “******* Cristobal” instead of “super nice guy Dabo.”

Then you’ve got teams with no tradition who’ve been beat by Manny Diaz acting like they’re even allowed in the building.

I am dead.

Unc talking about Mario being a great recruiter and a bad coach doesn’t scare them…do they know who their current HC is??
Everyone only wants to look at losses. And he has lost some games, but he's beaten 4 top 10 teams at Oregon, and several other top 25. That and being Alabama's recruiting coordinator for several years is enough to convince me he's the goods.

Advertisement
Clemson board had one guy with the right take and then the worst takes I’ve ever seen.

“Worse standard of living.” My god. He clearly doesn’t live near campus.

And complaining about hiring Monte Lee for your baseball coach when he was a very hot commodity. He’s done decent there. I guess they just couldn’t come to terms that their program isn’t a national power and wouldn’t have attracted any better.

As for Brownell he’s done ok, (please don’t hire him here) but the program was never any good. He’s done more with less than teams like Wake and BC who are comparable, right now, in basketball.

I really can’t believe some fans can not take a step back and be objective…. If FSU hired Nick Saban I’m not going to say it won’t work because FSU has been trash since Jameis. No one looks at things logically, it’s always rubbish.

Advertisement
Sports fans in general are children. Rival fans are negative and petty. Combine that with ignorance and you get the stuff being said In acc tears.

Literally. Most fans are in the 20-30 age range. Think about that. Their perception of Miami is that we stink, are brash, dysfunctional, etc. While it is not untrue, what they don't realize is how quickly we can turn this around. The last 10-15 years is all about the SEC and nobdoy else. You scan the message boards and check out older fans (40+) and they understand the threat that is Miami.

But when we come back, oh man, there are going to be a TON of tears.

Advertisement
What’s this obsession with not firing Manny?

Why would I care how another team treated the head coach who will be getting millions of dollars to go away?

Its showing they are SHOOK.

Seeing Clemson dudes say it lets me know they are becuase they are THE EXACT GUYS That hate Manny for his SWAG and turnover chain stuff. I mean sh*t their hc dabo asks like we are some sort of rival of theres and mocks the turnover chain...they were the top dogs of the acc and WE STILL WERE THERE SUPERBOWL.

Its Poor Manny...because they didnt think what got pulled off could be done and they were cool with the status quo of Manny..sh*t bout to get shaken up and they dont know how to deal

Advertisement
Back