Tears ACC Tears

Are we really supposed to scroll through endlesslly? Got a recap?
Sure do. Here's the cliff notes:

Multiple fan bases on their respective forums crying, whining, *****ing, moaning and overall putting down The U in screenshots that will last forever that can't be edited once they realize how stupid their comments were.

In other words, it's worth the read if you need something to kill time. It's like going dress shopping with your wife, you're going to need something to read to pass the time.

Advertisement
1639014543694.png

You got dam right it's over.

Advertisement
Advertisement
These fans must be retarded
They saw manny’s defense when we played them
And they want him as their dc ?
Just stupid. And you can look at the defensive stats…. There’s not much you can point to that indicates Manny is even an average DC.

If it wasn’t for TVD we wouldn’t even be bowl eligible. I have no idea what these idiots are relying on.

Last edited:
Most people I've talked to, that are not Miami fans, think Diaz was doing OK, and should have been given more time. I think Diaz will eventually be a decent head coach. He fixes mistakes, but he's still in the "making mistakes" stage. Cristobal is years ahead in the learning curve, and he has that intensity Miami needs. Diaz will do fine with another program, but he isn't the Alpha that Miami needs to win consistently.

Advertisement
Diaz to Clemson is something I keep hearing. Does anyone in their right mind think dabo has one ounce of respect for that guy? After throttling him twice? With Kelly Bryant the first time ?
that seems like the ultimate humiliation to me..

It’s ironic that Dabo thinks that CFB is a broken system now that he lost Venables and Tony Elliot.

He and his booster club/bag men are one of the main causes of the arms raise that we’re seeing today. The guy was okay with cheating and having alll of the advantages that he got until Miami finally woke up.

The pics of Clemson recruits flashing large wads of cash on social media after committing to or signing with Clemp$on are legendary.

Same thing with Sabag and Emmert, with the latter now saying that “certain schools” will be investigated for NIL rules violations. Geez, what a coincidence. I wonder which school he’s gonna try to implicate.

Sabag bragging’ about Bryce Young making over 1 mill in NIL money, handing out latest model of whips to recruits, and buying their struggling parents new houses in Tuscaloosa, while also providing them with high paying jobs is all fine with this tool, but wants to bring down the hammer on anyone that dares to try to dismantle their $EC crime syndicate.

You can’t make this up.

Advertisement
Hold up, FSU thinks norvell > saban…

Norvell hasn’t had a winning season.
Norvell lost to Jacksonville St.
Norvell instructs his coaches to spray punt returners with water guns.

I guess it is true that the further you travel north in Florida, the more chromosomes are added.

"Classless move by Miami, they should keep Diaz and give him more time"

Google translation:

"Manny sucks and I like Miami to stay 7-5 forever"
Exactly, and he's been here 6 years. How much time does he need.

And yeah, Diaz to Clemson would be awesome.

Advertisement
Back