Tears ACC Tears

Why is it that ACC teams all have a greater fascination with us getting a new stadium than we do? Lord. Also big laughs at the sentiment of Miami = danger and drugs. Diversity is still scary to some of these fan bases. Going to be glorious to beat them

Advertisement
I think this is one of those cases that rival fanbases are in denial about what is happening down in Miami. Outwardly they will speak and act tough hoping that Miami stays stagnant. But deep inside they are afraid that change might just be coming. This specifically hurts Clemson the most and of course Dabo would complain about it.

What I think is hilarious is that if you want the ACC to survive you want a strong Miami that challenges for NCs. The CFB climate is changing and the ACC is vulnerable. We need to be the flag school for the coastal that the ACC can rely on to compete at the highest level.

Just wait until midseason. He's been accustomed to have a Venerables defense behind him. That's gone.
Tough to cope with the loss of complete immunity. Go to the NFL and try that out.
Dabos “family” got paid and now they’re gonna compete against him for recruit. Having to replace both coordinators and actually develop a qb is gonna expose him. I think he’s gone from there in a year or two.

I think this is one of those cases that rival fanbases are in denial about what is happening down in Miami. Outwardly they will speak and act tough hoping that Miami stays stagnant. But deep inside they are afraid that change might just be coming. This specifically hurts Clemson the most and of course Dabo would complain about it.

What I think is hilarious is that if you want the ACC to survive you want a strong Miami that challenges for NCs. The CFB climate is changing and the ACC is vulnerable. We need to be the flag school for the coastal that the ACC can rely on to compete at the highest level.
A thousand times this. FSU is on the rocks and Clemson looked average. If Miami wanted to continue cashing those checks, they had to step up their game. The idea when bringing Miami on was to have FSU and Miami in the conference title game. We up until this point never met that expectation. Miami is a cash cow when we're elite. But fck Dabo. That's all I have to say.

Dabos “family” got paid and now they’re gonna compete against him for recruit. Having to replace both coordinators and actually develop a qb is gonna expose him. I think he’s gone from there in a year or two.
Yeah, he's likely not looking forward to rebuilding that thing over in Clemson. He'll leave before his stock drops.

Advertisement
A thousand times this. FSU is on the rocks and Clemson looked average. If Miami wanted to continue cashing those checks, they had to step up their game. The idea when bringing Miami on was to have FSU and Miami in the conference title game. We up until this point never met that expectation. Miami is a cash cow when we're elite. But fck Dabo. That's all I have to say.
Agreed 100%

Exactly two elite teams can carry the conference.

But let’s not pencil in Clemson to keep going.

They just lose Venerables.

And Dabo has brought in elite kids but he’s been doing small classes.

That hurts competition and depth.

Advertisement
km_20211017-1_1080p_2.gif

I really can’t believe some fans can not take a step back and be objective…. If FSU hired Nick Saban I’m not going to say it won’t work because FSU has been trash since Jameis. No one looks at things logically, it’s always rubbish.
Earlier in the year before the season started this is the conversation they actually had on Saban coming to FSPoo
Screenshot_20210619-142156_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-142211_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-142224_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20210619-142333_Samsung Internet.jpg

Inspired by @Dwinstitles a collection of all acc tears minus of course FSPoo. FSPoo deserves it's own thread and frankly would flood this thread. I encourage anyone to post tears in here. In ya got em post em so we can all laugh together at the misery of other fan bases.
Are we really supposed to scroll through endlesslly? Got a recap?

Advertisement

You're giving them too much credit.

They're not bright enough to realise what's happening.

You'll see a lot of shocked faces in the stands in the coming years when we roll teams at their place.

Advertisement
Radakovich confirmed am sure there will be endless Clemson tears. Best thing about those schools, is they think Miami was doing all we can and just losing. Like we were doing the bare minimum. Its like not studying for a test and showing up expecting to past. That was us for 20 years.

Advertisement
Back