Tears ACC Tears

Louisville's President and AD both leaving, apparently.

Also, great thread, long overdue.

Dave Chappelle Player Haters Ball GIF

Advertisement
The narrative about UM mistreating Manny is all over everyone's message boards, and I understand it. What I do not understand is the idea that any of these schools now think he is a good coach. A buddy of mine who is an ND fan texted me about a rumor that Manny could head to South Bend. Like he was pumped about it. I was like, South Bend has Subway franchises, no?

Advertisement
Why is it that ACC teams all have a greater fascination with us getting a new stadium than we do? Lord. Also big laughs at the sentiment of Miami = danger and drugs. Diversity is still scary to some of these fan bases. Going to be glorious to beat them
I get the culture and tradition associated with many schools' on-campus stadiums. But, c'mom, UM has like 11,000 students. Most Cane fans are not living on campus. We're from all over, and usually on Saturdays coming from all over. It's actually handy that Hardrock is right off the turnpike, same as the Orange Bowl was right off the expressway. You'd have 40,000 fans coming in on Metrorail instead of the highway.

Advertisement
Why is it that ACC teams all have a greater fascination with us getting a new stadium than we do? Lord. Also big laughs at the sentiment of Miami = danger and drugs. Diversity is still scary to some of these fan bases. Going to be glorious to beat them

it's because now matter what they say, Hard Rock is a freakin' palace of a stadium, and they are jealous.

last time I looked, they weren't playin Super Bowls and hosting International sporting events in Tallahassee and Winston-Salem.

Advertisement
Why is it that ACC teams all have a greater fascination with us getting a new stadium than we do? Lord. Also big laughs at the sentiment of Miami = danger and drugs. <b> Diversity is still scary to some of these fan bases. Going to be glorious to beat them </b>
That's exactly what it is. That good ole boy network is alive and well in SC. I lived in Greenville for 3 years (about 30 min from Clemson) and when i first got there it was like traveling in time back to the 60s.

Advertisement
Back