ACC Network

Fluffhead

Recruit
Premium
For those of us stuck with XFinity/Comcast, does anyone know if they are working on a deal to pick up the ACCN? We cannot change providers, or we would have done so a long while back.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ACC better not **** around and lock themselves into some exclusive cable deals. There needs to be streaming options or a la carte.

I thought I read you can still stream if you have espn but admittedly am not totally sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
YouTube TV carries the entire family of ESPN channels, so I don’t think there is any risk they won’t carry ACCN
They don’t have espn classic, and there still hasn’t been an announced deal. And there are couple streaming options that have already hammered down deals.

Sorry guys, I have a question: I'm from Italy so no pay tv with ESPN here. I have the Watch ESPN College Pass (SEC Network, ESPN U, Longhorn Network + ESPN films and some programs), do you think I will be able to watch ACC Network?

Advertisement
Sorry guys, I have a question: I'm from Italy so no pay tv with ESPN here. I have the Watch ESPN College Pass (SEC Network, ESPN U, Longhorn Network + ESPN films and some programs), do you think I will be able to watch ACC Network?

Yes with the watch espn they should give you access to the Acc network

Have no idea what this means?
See the other post above. I have been watching baseball by going to theacc.com. Select Miami. That night's game will be listed with a Watch link. I connect by using my Comcast log in info. But I think it also allows other cable system sign ons.

Advertisement
Back