ACC Network availability? (NOW ON COMCAST)

Advertisement
Just got word from a buddy that tuning to 1322 on Comcast is now the ACC Network. Heard that a deal was close. Looks like the holiday season came early. Worked for me. About time. Go Canes!
about time GIF

Advertisement
Just in time for ACCN feature on the Canes tomorrow night! Tomorrow is Miami's turn on the ACC Road Trip

Starting at 4pm "Gymratts" show featuring David Feeley (first aired in 2019)
5pm- 7pm Re-airing of Miami spring Game

7 pm - 8 pm Miami Road Show feature story

8 pm -9 pm Miami All Access show

For more enjoyment, watch the 2020 Miami - FSU game at 11 pm

Canes vs NC State at 2 am

Advertisement
Probably going to reactivate my SlingTV account for this season. It's just cheaper to do it that way than go with a sports cable package.

There are a boat load of different internet providers that offer reasonable rates. I get 100mbs for $40/month.
Sling, Hulu, YoutubeTV, others.
We had a lot of discussions about this this time last year.

As I recall, this tied into renegotiations between ESPN and Comcast. I think people said Comcast would only consider ACCN as part of upcoming negotiation of total ESPN package, including ACCN, when ESPN contract is due for renewal.

EDIT: Forget this. Just saw other posts that it’s a done deal, at least in South Florida.

Probably going to reactivate my SlingTV account for this season. It's just cheaper to do it that way than go with a sports cable package.
A lot of advertising that first month of Sling is $10. Last year I think I got first month of Hulu for free. At et end of season, I terminated Hulu.

Advertisement
Atlantic Broadband doesn't carry ACCN either.... I called a while ago to see what the deal was and was told straight out that ACCN wants too much money and Atlantic Broadband said no... That's kind of the same thing that's happening around the country with ACCN...

Just in time for ACCN feature on the Canes tomorrow night! Tomorrow is Miami's turn on the ACC Road Trip

To add: Looks like Miami will be featured all day on Tuesday, also. Rebroadcasting FSU, NC State, Va Tech, Pitt games as well as the Road Trip and All Access feature shows....

Advertisement

I hope I can rewatch that stuff at some point, because these times are... phew.

The best TV entertainment switch I ever did was

Amazon Fire , HDTV Antenna ( if I lose fiber all local channels plus 100 more FREE) many time I watch the antenna and “Cobra hosting “the ultimate link no doubt AWESOME

My ATT fiber also provides HBOMAX and family members have NETFLIX, HULU and Amazon which we share up to (4) .

Amazon Fire is unbelievable had it for months and still have nearly explored the vast amounts of viewing pleasure.

I have (3) accesses to ACC network FREE.

Dumped DIRECTV and $130.00 a month of nothing

GOCANES

Just saw a clip of the upcoming Canes All Access show broadcasting tonight. Team went to Top Golf..... hysterical. Hopefully no one plans on taking up golf after football.... Looks like it's going to be a good show

Advertisement
Back