ACC Network availability? (NOW ON COMCAST)

I have no idea.

I think they didn’t have a plan for Comcast not accepting. They're entering the third year of a fight with one of the largest cable companies in the nation, the one that services the most households in their geographic footprint, costing them millions of dollars in exposure per year.

Three years ago there was hardly a Miami baseball game you couldn’t watch, let alone basketball or football. Now there are routinely FOOTBALL GAMES we can’t watch because of this nonsense. I don’t blame Comcast for being greedy, I blame the ACC for having no idea how to value themselves or solve this problem.

Well, there should soon be channels available from the Longhorn Network and/or the Big 12 Network...

Advertisement
We have some real idiots as fans and former players...... Great job broadcasting on social media and message boards that that 1322 was airing the ACCN....... so now they took it off....

Just can't have nice things....

JC

Advertisement
We have some real idiots as fans and former players...... Great job broadcasting on social media and message boards that that 1322 was airing the ACCN....... so now they took it off....

Just can't have nice things....

JC
So its gone now?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Okay just called comcast. They DO NOT offer ACCN for anybody. However if you use the ESPN app on your X1 you can backdoor ACCN there with no extra charge. It worked for me. I searched ACCN in the search bar on the app and everything pulled up.

Okay just called comcast. They DO NOT offer ACCN for anybody. However if you use the ESPN app on your X1 you can backdoor ACCN there with no extra charge. It worked for me. I searched ACCN in the search bar on the app and everything pulled up.

I trust @IndayArtHauz over a Comcast rep.

I would wonder if there are differences among Comcast regions, as well as the cable boxes themselves.

Plenty of people have reported that they are getting ACCN, and the news seems to indicate that something is in the offing. I know that when Spectrum first added ACCN, the phone reps knew nothing and my cable boxes got the channel (but no info on the Channel Guide) for months. Made it impossible to TiVo anything, because there were no details on any of the programming. Eventually, they fixed everything, but I could not TiVo any of the football games for the first 3 months that Spectrum carried ACCN.

Advertisement
From what I just read on Twitter, it seems as if the 1322 was a test and that the announcement should be soon. ACCN is likely to be a different channel number. TFWIW. I have no inside info at all. Just passing on the info.
I DVR’d the entire afternoon and early morning to watch what Hoya indicated was the line up. I didn’t get to see the spring game as I was busy being dad. I guess that i will have hours of blank screen watching ahead of me until they bring this back for good.🤞

Advertisement
Back