247 Composite Ranking (# of recruits 4 star or better):

11. Miami (10 of 24)
25. Virginia Tech (5 of 26)
27. UNC (5 of 21)
35. PITT (3 of 23)
44. Georgia Tech (1 of 24)
45. Duke (1 of 22)
54. Virginia (0 of 25)

The last two classes have widened our talent gap (2015 was a real down year). We need to start owning this division.

btw with FSU at #6 (11 of 23) we have the second ranked class in the conference. Clemson has a small class and is currently at #15 (11 of 14).

Advertisement
No doubt we should start winning the Coastal. Hopefully Richt doesn't **** things up like last season.

And the margin between us and the top-10 is razor thin. Its a great class with a couple of small holes.

Advertisement
QB and OL play will be key. Our defense will help us get rolling early and should give our new QB plenty of opportunities.

And the margin between us and the top-10 is razor thin. Its a great class with a couple of small holes.

Good/very good class but incomplete in respects to our roster needs and the amount of misses on hometown guys.

Nonetheless, there's a huge distance between us and the rest of the coastal. We've got to win it.

11. Miami (10 of 24)
27. UNC (5 of 21)
35. PITT (3 of 23)
45. Duke (1 of 22)
54. Virginia (0 of 25)

The last two classes have widened our talent gap (2015 was a real down year). We need to start owning this division.

btw with FSU at #6 (11 of 23) we have the second ranked class in the conference. Clemson has a small class and is currently at #15 (11 of 14).

Clemson and Miami's class are equal, can't say Miami's is better. It's deeper because Clemson doesn't have room, but they could have filled it out with 3-star prospects.

Advertisement
I guess Fedora has a "cloud" or whatever but VagTech has to be disappointed in Fuente's initial results- with Durkin at a completely junk Maryland program not too far away clo$ing on a few big name kids.

Good/very good class but incomplete in respects to our roster needs and the amount of misses on hometown guys.

Nonetheless, there's a huge distance between us and the rest of the coastal. We've got to win it.

We can agree to disagree. i'm sticking with great class.

Our biggest roster needs were OL, DB, WR and QB. We got three out of four. If we had snagged Henderson and another great DB it would have been elite.

Advertisement
Y'all are stupid acting like we're better without Kaaya.

The only thing that's gunna keep us from winning the coastal is our ol. We got a lot of improving to do there.

11. Miami (10 of 24)
27. UNC (5 of 21)
35. PITT (3 of 23)
45. Duke (1 of 22)
54. Virginia (0 of 25)

Clemson and Miami's class are equal, can't say Miami's is better. It's deeper because Clemson doesn't have room, but they could have filled it out with 3-star prospects.

Looking at stars, you most certainly can say clem's is better. They took almost 78% blue chips, we were 42%. You can't penalize them for not taking a bigger class if they didn't need one. Quality and meeting needs should be the measure, so unless they whiffed at a position or two, that's a real good class. I like ours as well, but you can't **** with that quality level.

Advertisement

11. Miami (10 of 24)
27. UNC (5 of 21)
35. PITT (3 of 23)
45. Duke (1 of 22)
54. Virginia (0 of 25)

I never said our class was better, I said it was ranked higher by 247. They have a small class that's high on quality obviously.

11. Miami (10 of 24)
27. UNC (5 of 21)
35. PITT (3 of 23)
45. Duke (1 of 22)
54. Virginia (0 of 25)

Looking at stars, you most certainly can say clem's is better. They took almost 78% blue chips, we were 42%. You can't penalize them for not taking a bigger class if they didn't need one. Quality and meeting needs should be the measure, so unless they whiffed at a position or two, that's a real good class. I like ours as well, but you can't **** with that quality level.

That's completely fair. That's why I said Miami > Clemson wasn't true because the ratings favor volume.

I said it was equal in blue chips, but by ratio, yes, Clemson wins.

Advertisement
Back