ACC Championship Game

Advertisement
Why do I feel like we’re gonna knock off everyone else just to lose in disappointing fashion to Fackin Boston College to dash all hopes

That would include beating FSU which all things considered doesn't look so bad right now...

Advertisement
UNC and Duke both lost today. The irony is we now need GT to lose another game as well as UNC.

Let thst marinade for a moment.
UNC plays clemson, NC State, and duke, they'll lose 1 of those

GT plays @ Virginia, @ Clemson, and Syrcause - they'll drop 1-2 of those

VT plays @ Louisville, @ BC, NC State, @ Virginia - they'll lose 2 of those (only need them to lose 1)

i believe as long as we're the highest ranked team in the AP poll we will win the tie breakers for non head to head and assuming we win out in this scenario we most definitely would be the highest ranked team

think 80% or higher chance we control our own destiny.

just win baby

UNC is not losing to Ga Tech

1. You need Louisville to beat Duke
2. You need 2 of Duke, Clemson, or NC State to beat UNC
3. We need to win out.

In all honestly the chances of all three happening are probably 0.0001%
Check off #1 and now only 1 game is needed for #2.

I'm more concerned about our ability to win the remaing games given how bad TVD is. He has 8 turnovers in his last 3 games.

UNC plays clemson, NC State, and duke, they'll lose 1 of those

GT plays @ Virginia, @ Clemson, and Syrcause - they'll drop 1-2 of those

VT plays @ Louisville, @ BC, NC State, @ Virginia - they'll lose 2 of those (only need them to lose 1)

i believe as long as we're the highest ranked team in the AP poll we will win the tie breakers for non head to head and assuming we win out in this scenario we most definitely would be the highest ranked team

think 80% or higher chance we control our own destiny.

just win baby
I believe the opportunity will be there. I'm not confident we can win out given our QB is a turnover machine giving away footballs like Oprah gives away cars.

TVD has 8 turnovers in his last 3 games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I believe the opportunity will be there. I'm not confident we can win out given pur QB is a turnover machine giving away footballs like Oprah gives away cars.

TVD has 8 turnovers in his last 3 games.
i'm not confident we can either

but the opportunity is there which is better than we hoped for 2 weeks ago

and with our Defense and our trenches, we should be IN every single game we play. TVD's ability to protect the football will determine whether we capitalize or not

i'm not confident we can either

but the opportunity is there which is better than we hoped for 2 weeks ago

and with our Defense and our trenches, we should be IN every single game we play. TVD's ability to protect the football will determine whether we capitalize or not
The worst part is he's making all these bad decisions with little QB pressure.

His NFL stock is failing faster than Enron.

I think him declaring for the draft is gone. The thing is I'm not sure I want him back. All his limitations are being exposed. He's not a runner. He's not very mobile.

If he's going to turn the ball over, it's time to play Emory and Jacurri. TVD is like your #1 RB having fumbling issues. Imagine one of our RBs fumbling 3 times against GT, 3 times against UNC, and 2 times against UVA. That RB likely doesn't see the field again for the rest of the season. That's where I'm at with TVD. No excuse for a 4th year QB.

Advertisement
Just keep winning.

Right now Fsu is a really good but not great team then everyone else can lose any weekend.

**** Louisville beat Notre Dame. But then lost to Pitt. Who just lost by 50 to Notre Dame.

Every week brings new game plans, injuries, weaknesses found, etc.

Get by A very avg NC State next and set up a big time match with FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back