Aaron Feld, Rugby Guy and the meaning of life

Advertisement
If nothing else, I'll give him props for coming on here and pretending his case.
The obsession is super weird to take it to this level . It's like the man version of single white female. Its even weird for the Internet. This used to be called a hater back in my day. I don't even have a dog in this fight but one guy is acting real sus. That's just my humble opinion.

Advertisement
Take off the pads , put on some daisy Dukes and go find an even bigger football that's white.
nelson-agholor-fly.gif

Advertisement
In town for one day only like Elvis.

I'm gonna make a calendar reminder to come back in a year and say I told you so though.

You aren't even the crap that Elvis left sitting in the toilet he died on. Go get a life you wannabe twitter clout chaser. Go sell more internet subscriptions to Kiwi shopping cart racers. You're a straight weirdo. When I walk into a meeting with new people I can tell who the outcast and faker is in three minutes. There is always one who shouldn't be there. You have it tattooed on your proverbial forehead. I hope that every incredibly successful moment of Feld's top-of-his-field career, all the millions he makes, and the fact that he has an incredible and beautiful family keep you up at night. Because your waking dreams about him are about as close you will get once the eventual restraining order is signed by a judge.

I hope no one talks to you the next time you walk into your LA Fitness Barre class.

can rugbyguy specifically state where/how oregon players fell short in games and what he'd rec'd to improve it?
Well if you look at physical variables, they're actually quite stable throughout the year. But the points differentials from game to game are quite volatile. So for it to be physical, those numbers would have to correlate in a meaningful way with one another.

Which leaves us with tactical, technical, or psychological. Probably the first two. Although I can't speak on what I'm not qualified to have an opinion on. Strength coaches are not driving Ws and Ls that's for sure.

Advertisement
Well if you look at physical variables, they're actually quite stable throughout the year. But the points differentials from game to game are quite volatile. So for it to be physical, those numbers would have to correlate in a meaningful way with one another.

Which leaves us with tactical, technical, or psychological. Probably the first two. Although I can't speak on what I'm not qualified to have an opinion on. Strength coaches are not driving Ws and Ls that's for sure.
What exactly was it that compelled you to publicly comment on him and nobody else?

I'm sure any one of us can point to morons we've known that ended up getting promoted, but we don't trash them.

Advertisement
In all seriousness, D1 Football has to pay better than Rugby. The guy should test his knowledge and skill in the market.

I feel that. I’ve got a few weeks of downtime I’m about to install a sn850 with the heat sink into my PS5 and get some gaming in
I will 100% add an additional SSD to mine.

And i cant wait to play GT7. Holy **** I was so excited.

Advertisement
Back