AAF new football league

Advertisement
NBA sucks and it used to be my favorite sport. But I really only watch playoffs. No defense just 3s and dunks.. game got boring

Now the AAF was fun ...I watched the San Antonio game

the ratings got a 2.1 share compared to the 2.0 share for the nBA prime time game. the only thing id need to see is how it does moving forward. the first debut is gonna get pretty good ratings given the hype and esp with it being on CBS last night.

Advertisement
I’m enjoying watching this B-Ham v. Memphis game. Entertaining for sure. Drawbacks are Hackenberg literally can’t complete a pass more than 5 yards downfield and the refs (with the live audio review) blew a huge no-catch call on review.

I'm not a coach (nor a corch) but I've gotta believe Richardson lining up splay-legged (duck-style) in the backfield tremendously limits the impact of his first step and his burst.

Anyone recall whether this is an old bad habit of his or result of an injury?

Nonetheless he's played decently despite being bottled up on poor efforts by the O-Line a couple of times.

I'm not a coach (nor a corch) but I've gotta believe Richardson lining up splay-legged (duck-style) in the backfield tremendously limits the impact of his first step and his burst.

Anyone recall whether this is an old bad habit of his or result of an injury?

Nonetheless he's played decently despite being bottled up on poor efforts by the O-Line a couple of times.

im actually happy for trent. apparently, he couldn't play in the CFL bc he'd lose custody of his kids if he crossed the border again. glad he can find work in this rather than falling in some bad way (vince young, russell, etc)

S i'm watching AAF on YouTube. They live stream.

P.S. Hackenberg sucks.
Hack was a 5-star #2 ranked QB coming out HS, he was supposed to be the next Andrew Luck at Penn St.

Then after his Frosh year, he didn't have Allen Robinson anymore & without Bill O'Brien's offense to hide his deficiencies he completely fell off & could go down as one of the most overrated QB's coming out of HS & college.

Advertisement
From the games I've watched thus far, it looks like Orlando has the best team by far.

Their Offense is what separates them from the rest of the league, the run a very fun uptempo style pass first offense that gets the ball in their playmakers hands. Spurrier & Reaves is basically running a College offense with grown men pro's.

The rest of the teams look like they needed an extra month of training camp lol.

im actually happy for trent. apparently, he couldn't play in the CFL bc he'd lose custody of his kids if he crossed the border again. glad he can find work in this rather than falling in some bad way (vince young, russell, etc)
For sure, I'm pulling for all these dudes, was just glaring on tv and wondered how long he's been doing it.

From the games I've watched thus far, it looks like Orlando has the best team by far.

Their Offense is what separates them from the rest of the league, the run a very fun uptempo style pass first offense that gets the ball in their playmakers hands. Spurrier & Reaves is basically running a College offense with grown men pro's.

The rest of the teams look like they needed an extra month of training camp lol.
Quickly putting me in 2nd place for worst take of the week behind the dude who tried to (I'll use tried as I still don't follow the logic) criticize ABJ.

Advertisement
Quickly putting me in 2nd place for worst take of the week behind the dude who tried to (I'll use tried as I still don't follow the logic) criticize ABJ.

Advertisement
Excuse the source as Travis is a clown but the premise holds:

20190210_210544.jpg

Especially as the mainstream sports media constantly slurps the NBA and has some simpletons actually believing it's remotely in the same hemisphere as football in this country.

I had Lebatard on in the car the Monday after the Super Bowl and that putz lead his show talking about Anthony Davis.

NBA sucks and it used to be my favorite sport. But I really only watch playoffs. No defense just 3s and dunks.. game got boring

Now the AAF was fun ...I watched the San Antonio game

My thoughts actually. I fell into the same way of thought seeing the NBA today and its starting to happen with the NFL too for me too. Both are becoming too commercial with all offense and no defense and too much star focused.

Advertisement
Back