A-State to sue Miami if payment not made for cancelled game

This red wolf clown wants so badly to watch his team get ****ed on the field by bigger and badder UM that I’m beginning to think it’s almost sexual for him. Like a weird fetish. He wants to watch someone/thing he cares about be dominated. I wonder if he feels this way about his wife.

Hey red ***, is that what you’re into? I can **** you wife no problem. Just send me a couple pictures of her first. Oh and no filming. *****

Advertisement
This red wolf clown wants so badly to watch his team get ****ed on the field by bigger and badder UM that I’m beginning to think it’s almost sexual for him. Like a weird fetish. He wants to watch someone/thing he cares about be dominated. I wonder if he feels this way about his wife.

Hey red ***, is that what you’re into? I can **** you wife no problem. Just send me a couple pictures of her first. Oh and no filming. *****

Wife? Dude's from Arkansas, it would be his sister...

Mods, I'm just wondering why this Florida Red Wolf cat is not band yet. Are we still doing those type of things? If not, then I'm about to provide some not so pc friendly material to our new resident.

Good question! Review all the posts, take your time, please read them in full. You will find my posts to be more reasonably presented to provide insight into the ASU viewpoint. No foul words, polite posts, lacking insults, keeping the language clean and ok for kids to read if desired. Now look at the posts from the UM faithful. Many are very difficult to follow and poorly constructed, incoherent rants and more rants, language so bad it appears to be written by third graders trying their best to impress other ugly third graders with their new found bad words, insults, insults and more insults seem to be the baseline. BUT I'm the one that should be banned (band?). Prior to this point, I have had a decent image of UM and believed it was a well regarded university with a proud alumni base. Many of you claim to be grads and several even claim to be from your law school. Most of us have complained at times about lawyers but to come here and read what supposed UM lawyers wrote about others in the legal world is unbelieveable! We have lawyers on our board and I'm proud to say they represent their profession proudly and present excellent well thought out posts. My hope was to engage a few fans and gain a better understanding of the positions of our respective universities but that has become impossible. This board must have fans that represent UM well and can engage in a constructive debate but my timing was really poor as very few of those posters showed during my time here. I enjoy a good debate but a good debate will not be found on this board. There is no need to ban as I choose to bid you farewell. If our AD experienced any of the hostility displayed here, then I am really proud of our athletic department for bringing our action. Apparently he had no other choice.

Good question! Review all the posts, take your time, please read them in full. You will find my posts to be more reasonably presented to provide insight into the ASU viewpoint. No foul words, polite posts, lacking insults, keeping the language clean and ok for kids to read if desired. Now look at the posts from the UM faithful. Many are very difficult to follow and poorly constructed, incoherent rants and more rants, language so bad it appears to be written by third graders trying their best to impress other ugly third graders with their new found bad words, insults, insults and more insults seem to be the baseline. BUT I'm the one that should be banned (band?). Prior to this point, I have had a decent image of UM and believed it was a well regarded university with a proud alumni base. Many of you claim to be grads and several even claim to be from your law school. Most of us have complained at times about lawyers but to come here and read what supposed UM lawyers wrote about others in the legal world is unbelieveable! We have lawyers on our board and I'm proud to say they represent their profession proudly and present excellent well thought out posts. My hope was to engage a few fans and gain a better understanding of the positions of our respective universities but that has become impossible. This board must have fans that represent UM well and can engage in a constructive debate but my timing was really poor as very few of those posters showed during my time here. I enjoy a good debate but a good debate will not be found on this board. There is no need to ban as I choose to bid you farewell. If our AD experienced any of the hostility displayed here, then I am really proud of our athletic department for bringing our action. Apparently he had no other choice.

Do they not teach sentence structure and the use of paragraphs at ASU?

I realize that’s usually taught in high schools, but I’m taking into consideration the assumption that you are a product of the state of Arkansas.

There are a couple of general points I’d like to school you on, but I’d like to see you clean up your posts a little bit.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yawn.

Dude is probably a Gator troll

No lie, peeped the body of this long a$$ post, saw there was no structure, and didn’t read.

The reason why you should be band is:

1. This is a Miami Hurricanes site

2. You decided to create a username to join this board to give the pretense you were giving reasonable cause to Ark St’s point of view, which is now false pretense

3. You have gone out your way to hide your true agenda, which is to bash our athletic dept for not playing a game that was 2ndary to the real issue at hand, people’s lives

4. Your lack of empathy is just as preposterous as if you were to write a profane ladened post. And quite frankly, I would’ve preferred the latter. At least I could say, this guy is drunk v. this guy is an a-hole, which you have proved to be.

5. You continue to argue that the “generous accommodations” your beloved and heroic Ad tried to make for our school to come play the game was for “our” benefit, when we gained absolutely NOTHING playing your Div 1-AA school. The fact is, your greedy little AD put money over priority of safety, and your dumb *** fan base keep parroting his crap, including you.

6. Your dumb *** school is suing our school over “liquidated” damages based upon a sliding scale my 6th grade math teacher would’ve blushed at. The lost income would’ve been lost, regardless if the game was played or not b/c our out of town fan base wouldn’t have been able to come to the game, dimwit.

7. No where in the contract did it say if said game is cancelled for any reason, you must immediately make up that game on ASU’s terms! We’re trying to make up the game in 2024 b/c unfortunately, our AD has better things to do then to surround his life on the wants of your AD.

Those 7 reasons alone should be enough for you to take your trashy, unethical, non empathetic *** back that way. I understand, Ark St doesn’t have a fan site like us, so u’ve made urself nice and cozy....but for the love of God, go elsewhere.

Just like ur school didn’t gaf about the millions of lives that were affected by a devasting hurricane, we dgaf about u or ur point of view.
The only point of view that matters around here are Canes point of view.

If we choose to argue among ourselves, so be it....but we’ll be damned to have a f’in FCS school come on our site and talk sh*t about what we should and should not do regarding ur school, like u guys matter. Maybe if u were, I dunno, a Bama, SC, UF, or FSU fan, I could accept your idiocracy, but you belong to ASU, not Arizona St, but Ark St. We paid u to play us, idiot.

No lie, peeped the body of this long a$$ post, saw there was no structure, and didn’t read.

The reason why you should be band is:

1. This is a Miami Hurricanes site

2. You decided to create a username to join this board to give the pretense you were giving reasonable cause to Ark St’s point of view, which is now false pretense

3. You have gone out your way to hide your true agenda, which is to bash our athletic dept for not playing a game that was 2ndary to the real issue at hand, people’s lives

4. Your lack of empathy is just as preposterous as if you were to write a profane ladened post. And quite frankly, I would’ve preferred the latter. At least I could say, this guy is drunk v. this guy is an a-hole, which you have proved to be.

5. You continue to argue that the “generous accommodations” your beloved and heroic Ad tried to make for our school to come play the game was for “our” benefit, when we gained absolutely NOTHING playing your Div 1-AA school. The fact is, your greedy little AD put money over priority of safety, and your dumb *** fan base keep parroting his crap, including you.

6. Your dumb *** school is suing our school over “liquidated” damages based upon a sliding scale my 6th grade math teacher would’ve blushed at. The lost income would’ve been lost, regardless if the game was played or not b/c our out of town fan base wouldn’t have been able to come to the game, dimwit.

7. No where in the contract did it say if said game is cancelled for any reason, you must immediately make up that game on ASU’s terms! We’re trying to make up the game in 2024 b/c unfortunately, our AD has better things to do then to surround his life on the wants of your AD.

Those 7 reasons alone should be enough for you to take your trashy, unethical, non empathetic *** back that way. I understand, Ark St doesn’t have a fan site like us, so u’ve made urself nice and cozy....but for the love of God, go elsewhere.

Just like ur school didn’t gaf about the millions of lives that were affected by a devasting hurricane, we dgaf about u or ur point of view.
The only point of view that matters around here are Canes point of view.

If we choose to argue among ourselves, so be it....but we’ll be damned to have a f’in FCS school come on our site and talk sh*t about what we should and should not do regarding ur school, like u guys matter. Maybe if u were, I dunno, a Bama, SC, UF, or FSU fan, I could accept your idiocracy, but you belong to ASU, not Arizona St, but Ark St. We paid u to play us, idiot.

Facts. No one wants to stay in their "generous accommodations". Those accommodations are probably a log cabin in the middle of the woods with free banjo music by Billy Bob Joe and the gang.

Advertisement
Hey ****Face, Read my **** comment which proves you AD was speaking out of his *** about Miami having availability in 2020 or 2021.
Wanna see you admit your AD is simply wrong about suing Miami for not scheduling you in 2020/2021

Mods, I'm just wondering why this Florida Red Wolf cat is not band yet. Are we still doing those type of things? If not, then I'm about to provide some not so pc friendly material to our new resident.

It's funny...

I've posted several times recently on the A State Nation board except...none of them make it to "The Den". The moderator(s) are not allowing my posts to be displayed. I'm not banned, but I'm "banned".

I don't care if we keep this guy around, it will allow me to say the things that A State Nation won't let me say.

You are going for that disingenuous routine again.

As you may have noticed, this board won't even allow us to use bad words.

I've used a few sarcastic comments ("genius", "rocket scientist", etc.).

But here's the thing. We are STILL WAITING for a "constructive debate" from you. I have asked you, repeatedly, to state ASU's case for why the game MUST be played in 2019/2020 and not 2024/2025. You NEVER answer the question.

So how are we supposed to have a "constructive debate". I gave you the truth about Miami's scheduling. We need 2 more home games in 2019/2020. You don't even respond. You keep yammering on about the vague concept of "contract" and "breach" (which Miami never did). When I attempted to be polite and engage you in "constructive debate", you proved to be an argumentative bowl of jello, squirming around without ever answering OUR questions.

So, yeah, people are tired of your one-sided debate. You can keep repeating your pathetic talking points, but if you don't answer any of our questions, then this exercise is worthless.

Though I'm sure this is increasing the CanesInsight web traffic in Arkansas. Assuming some people there have the interwebz.

Advertisement
Considering how boorish ASU has been about this, why would you WANT to play is in 2019? Many of the players affected by the hurricane will still be on the team.

They would crucify you. Your starting QB might not even make it to halftime.

It would be like the '91 Cotton Bowl. We would stomp your asses so hard, you'd be ****ting shoelaces out by the end of it.

How about we schedule for home in 2020? Winner gets the fee we were supposed to pay you.

We'll even pay for your flight down. And when fans start chucking beer bottles and booing the ever living **** out of you, and we're up 68-0 in the 3rd quarter and the fans are still howling for blood, will it dawn on you that you probably shouldnt have acted like such jerks?

Last edited:
Advertisement
(1) Noun. paskudnyak (plural paskudnyaks) (derogatory) A nasty or contemptible person.

(2) Yiddish insult. THE most potent and offensive insult known to man. it has so much connotation that cannot be truly defined that the closest you can come to its meaning is "horrible person". no other definition has the meaning, and there is no way to convey how powerful that word is. Use with caution.
Hitler was a prime example of a paskudnyak. You'd be hard pressed to come up with others.

That's my family name. Say what you will to me but leave the Paskudnyak's out of it.

@Rellyrell
giphy.gif

1. This is a message board, not English Lit. It's pathetic to criticize for using colloquialism's, word-of-mouth language, etc.
  2. If you are going to criticize our board for their writing styles, then don't live in a glass house. I give your "writing" a D+. Canes fans are a generous lot, after all.
  3. You call our image into question, just as you come on here to our message board, asking for our ear and hospitality, and do so showing no empathy whatsoever, much less even a basic understanding for what it is like to prepare for, endure, and deal with the aftermath of a real life major hurricane.
  4. You have yet to succinctly and briefly explain why you are here and what it is that you would like us to understand from your perspective.
I still don't get what the **** you want from us. I certainly don't see you engaging in real conversation. You simply regurgitate the same things over and over again, completely disregarding any counter points being made in fact or efforts to try and help explain what a real hurricane is like.

Can you boil it down in one or two sentences what it is that you would like us to understand and what you would like to see out of this engagement?

Advertisement
Back