A-State to sue Miami if payment not made for cancelled game

1. This is a message board, not English Lit. It's pathetic to criticize for using colloquialism's, word-of-mouth language, etc.
  2. If you are going to criticize our board for their writing styles, then don't live in a glass house. I give your "writing" a D+. Canes fans are a generous lot, after all.
  3. You call our image into question, just as you come on here to our message board, asking for our ear and hospitality, and do so showing no empathy whatsoever, much less even a basic understanding for what it is like to prepare for, endure, and deal with the aftermath of a real life major hurricane.
  4. You have yet to succinctly and briefly explain why you are here and what it is that you would like us to understand from your perspective.
I still don't get what the **** you want from us. I certainly don't see you engaging in real conversation. You simply regurgitate the same things over and over again, completely disregarding any counter points being made in fact or efforts to try and help explain what a real hurricane is like.

Can you boil it down in one or two sentences what it is that you would like us to understand and what you would like to see out of this engagement?
Ultimately ever ArkState fan I have read talking about this situation is stuck on One word, and one word only from the contract - "Impossible"
Every single argument, you will find about this, ArkState fans are saying that the Hurricane did not make the game "IMPOSSIBLE" to play because it was in Arkansas, away from the Hurricane, and that they offered to move the game up, which would have avoided the potential safety risk of flying in a Hurricane.

That is basically what their argument is. Now I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea how retarded their argument is, or isn't. But They essentially completely ignore any human safety element involved with this imo, because of the word Impossible. Plus I'm sure its playing a role that in retrospect, the Hurricane ended up not being nearly as bad as it could have. Had Irma actually hit Miami and killed a **** load of people, I don't see any way they even argue the Force Majeure clause wasn't met.....and campus was still closed for 2 weeks! So then again, even if it did completely devastate the city, they'd probably still be pulling this BS.

The ArkState fans simply don't care about the lives of the players, their families, or the community surrounding Miami, which is why they just can't wrap their simple brains around the fact a school would choose to protect its students/athletes/staffs/families. Like they don't understand that EVERYONE would rather have been wooping Arkansas States *** rather than needing to be boarding up their windows and evacuating.

Part of me still hopes we play them in 2024 just to absolutely woop their ***. but the better part of me just never wants to play them and to collect attorney fees from them. Plus **** travelling to Arkansas, especially after this. How bout we add them to the schedule as a home game, getting a discount rate of like $850k (they normally charge like $1.2M or something) and we get to **** them up at home

Advertisement
Yeah. Need to throw in fires, prarie fires, mud slides, tsunami's, volcanic eruptions, snowstorms, drought, melting ice cap, ebola, upper respiratory irritations from pollen, killer bees, black plague, mass hysteria, ufo's, and the airborne clap.
You forgot prairie dogs, poisoned hot dogs, electric slides, prickly heat, MRSA, dengue fever, avalanches, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, priapism, irritable bowel syndrome, overactive bladder, stenosis, entero-colitis, vitas gerulaitis, hallux valgus, covfefe, among others.

Unreal. One of their named partners is a graduate of UM Law going after The University of Miami on behalf of Ark St.

Haven't seen this type of treachery since Maria Elena Perez, who has since been disciplined by the Florida Bar for her actions in the Nevin Shapiro case.
So I guess that Leon Cosgrove name partner should be disciplined for suing his school. That rat! He violated the disciplinary rule against being a rat! Call the disciplinary counsel! Turn him in! Disloyal punk! Did it all for money!

Oh, wait...he's lawyer.

You forgot prairie dogs, poisoned hot dogs, electric slides, prickly heat, MRSA, dengue fever, avalanches, premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, priapism, irritable bowel syndrome, overactive bladder, stenosis, entero-colitis, vitas gerulaitis, hallux valgus, covfefe, among others.
Vitas Gerulaitis is VERY painful. I hate when my gerula are inflamed.

So I guess that Leon Cosgrove name partner should be disciplined for suing his school. That rat! He violated the disciplinary rule against being a rat! Call the disciplinary counsel! Turn him in! Disloyal punk! Did it all for money!

Oh, wait...he's lawyer.
I believe Shakespeare said it best in Henry VI when he wrote, "The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers".

And I'm a lawyer.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back